great authenticity in a sentence
1) That no one in this novel is politically correct gives it greater authenticity and relevance.
2) The need for greater authenticity relates to color, taste, and thickness rather than to shape.
3) We might have the most to say when we write about our own quests for greater Authenticity.
4) Suffering, then, may be appropriate if it can be borne and can contribute towards greater authenticity.
great authenticity example sentences5) Though not shot in Baghdad, it has great authenticity in terms of its look and military detail.
6) It was the usual hoke but it had great location authenticity - filmed at Calumet Farm, KY, no less.
7) It is, however, easy to recognise that the choreography for The Three-Cornered Hat has greater authenticity because it is based on the folk and flamenco dance Massine had studied in Spain.
8) The dialogue is all non-English and in a traditional dialect, which adds great authenticity to the film and never once detracts from it.
9) Corgi Toys' initial sales gimmick was to include plastic glazing which lent the models a greater authenticity, and they carried the advertising slogan 'the ones with windows'.
10) Looking for greater authenticity, he then travelled to Bombay in January 1968 and recorded at HMV Studios with musicians including Shivkumar Sharma, Aashish Khan and Hariprasad Chaurasia.
11) A trend towards greater authenticity began after Hammond's orchestrations in the 1970s provided a basis for staging the work in its original form.
12) Corgi Toys also included plastic glazing, which lent the models a greater authenticity, and they carried the advertising slogan "the ones with windows".
13) There are no strict rules, however; speakers may try for greater authenticity, for example by pronouncing the "g" and "u" in "Changzhou": "ĉangĝoŭ" . The original stress may be kept, if it is known.
14) These agreements not only had the effect of gaining the Indians' approval of the film but also lent it a greater authenticity.
example sentences with authenticity15) Perhaps this book goes no further than the first movement toward greater authenticity –bringing our lives into better correlation with our current values.
16) The freer one becomes, the more one appreciates the earthy things that give true joy and become the path to greater authenticity.
17) " A contemporary "The New York Times" review by A.H. Weiler, likewise championed its realism in saying "a viewer could not ask for greater authenticity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of great authenticity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of great authenticity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with great authenticity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word great authenticity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with great authenticity.
20 examples of simple sentences of great authenticity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of great authenticity
Compound Sentences with great authenticity
Complex Sentences with great authenticity
Compound-Complex Sentences with great authenticity