great austerity in a sentence
1) He advised the general people to live simple lives and himself practiced great austerities.
2) The façade responds to an inspiring Herrerian style, with great austerity, and it was imitated by other Spanish churches.
3) Humiliated, Amba undertook great austerities, and the gods granted her wish to be the cause of Bhishma's death.
4) During these years the patent was of little use to me, so that now I find myself in needy circumstances, in spite of the greatest austerity exercised by me.
great austerity example sentences5) One of the youngest alone remained to lay out the body, with a monk of whom she stood in more awe than of the prior or any other, on account of his great austerity both in life and in conversation.
6) As tax payers as well as potential consumers, we would like all the goods we buy to be cheaper, in order to make our pounds go further in this time of greater economic austerity.
7) The war period was one of great austerity with shortages of every kind and the toy industry was subject to the same restrictions as other industries.
8) Hugh Dalton, the chancellor of the exchequer, was already worried by such a prospect, not least because of the damaging electoral implications of even greater austerity over a period of time.
9) The most widely accepted view appears to be that the greatest austerity comes from traveling on foot, and that the use of a conveyance is only acceptable if the pilgrimage is otherwise impossible.
10) Laxmi Puja is observed in almost all Hindu households on every Thursday in the month of Margasira( November–December) . The Hindu women celebrate this festival with great austerity and devotion.
11) Nearby there is also a chapel of straw with a sand floor (Our Lady of Solitude), symbol of the greatest austerity of their religious faith.
12) Shortly afterwards, Cuthbert removed to Inner Farne Island off the Northumbrian coast, where he gave himself up to a life of great austerity.
13) Under her watch, Germany has evolved into the undisputed economic leader of Europe, a country that has used its power over struggling countries to push for fundamental reforms and greater austerity.
14) The outsider saw the negations; disciples who encountered the monks through their own words and actions found indeed great austerity and poverty, but it was neither unbelievable nor complicated.
example sentences with austerity15) Usually of great austerity, the image of the reformer conveys a certain intimacy here, probably accentuated by the warm tones used for the model's face.
16) " He dismissed rumours of a government job in the autumn as "exactly that, rumours", and said he was not calling for greater austerity to reduce public spending but for "doing things differently".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of great austerity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of great austerity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with great austerity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word great austerity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with great austerity.
20 examples of simple sentences of great austerity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of great austerity
Compound Sentences with great austerity
Complex Sentences with great austerity
Compound-Complex Sentences with great austerity