grant authorization in a sentence
1) What data should contain the document granting authorization?
2) On October 8, 1947 the authorization was granted .
3) Not until December 1926, however, was he granted authorization.
4) European marketing authorization was granted for Kuvan in 2008.
grant authorization example sentences5) Technical workers granted strike authorization by a vote of 3,903 to 2,165 .
6) authorizations were granted at that time.
7) The JAB also reviews authorization packages, and may grant provisional authorization (to operate).
8) The Travelers was notified via telegram of their granted authorization to begin on December 17, 1924.
9) If authorization is granted, the filter in the firewall can be updated to permit that access.
10) After petitioning the courts for 10 years, authorization was granted and Englaro died in February 2009.
11) On 15 November 1968 the Seventh Air Force was granted authorization for launch of "Commando Hunt".
12) National Level Enhance authorizations are granted by invitation only, in consultation with the Library of Congress.
13) authorizations are granted to other farmer organizations for agricultural or agro-forestry use for a maximum of 40 years.
14) The Puerto Rico State Commission on Elections granted the authorization to gather signatures on January 11, 2011.
example sentences with authorization15) Textile Exchange Online reserves the right to revoke any or all access and use authorizations granted to site visitors.
16) Upon approval, the office of the Prime Minister grants final authorization for an individual to invest in Mauritius.
17) It was during the Vietnam War that the 11th ACR was granted authorization to wear its distinctive unit patch.
18) In present-day circumstances, with communities no longer so homogenous religiously, authorization is more easily granted than in earlier centuries.
19) And the then Secretary of State for Health, Kenneth Clarke was involved in that his department granted the authorizations.
20) To date, FDA has neither received requests for nor granted any food use authorizations for investigational animals containing rDNA constructs.
21) The Company has been granted the requisite authorization by the Office for Civil Aviation to manufacture and repair aircraft engine parts.
22) The authorization was granted and the first medal with the image was offered to Pope Pius XII who approved the medal.
23) The Centre told the Prime Minister, "It is horrified at the authorization granted to this rally by Hague Mayor Jozias van Aartsen.
24) Most asylum applicants have not only been granted work authorization while they await their hearings, they have also been extended broad procedural safeguards if their petitions are denied.
25) The Inquisition was granted authorization to function in Portugal on 23 May 1536, and the first auto-da-fé ceremony occurred in Lisbon in 1540.
26) This may be useful for allowing certain operations to take place from within trusted scripts without having to grant full authorization to the browser.
27) The Treaty defines an "investment authorization" as an authorization granted by the foreign investment authority of a Party to a covered investment or a national or company of the other Party.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant authorization
Compound Sentences with grant authorization
Complex Sentences with grant authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant authorization