grant asylum in a sentence
1) He has been granted temporary asylum by Russian authorities .
2) He was later granted political asylum by the French government.
3) The next year, he was granted asylum.
4) Like Snowden, they were granted asylum.
grant asylum example sentences5) She was granted political asylum by the British government in 2003.
6) The Dalai Lama is granted asylum in India.
7) The government did not grant Ethiopians asylum.
8) All of this started immediately after Russia granted Snowden asylum .
9) He achieved that Strasbourg city granted asylum to the persecuted anabaptists.
10) During June several western European countries amended their policies on granting asylum.
11) Habré himself was granted asylum in Senegal on Dec. 11.
12) In 1991, al-Khawaja was granted political asylum in Denmark.
13) She was granted asylum in 2010.
14) Immigration judge's order granting asylum.
example sentences with asylum15) The French Prefecture was initially quite reluctant about granting asylum to Tamils.
16) Will he ever be granted asylum?
17) He later moved to Britain, where he had been granted political asylum.
18) The survivors were granted asylum in Pomerania by Duke Swantopelk II.
19) Shortly after, Mr. Samartino was granted political asylum in Norway.
20) Many Walloon and Huguenot families were granted asylum there.
21) Ortega has since been granted asylum in Costa Rica. – Malaŵi.
22) The liberated Munich attackers were granted asylum by Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.
23) This time he approached the King as supplicant and was granted asylum.
24) The following April he was granted political asylum by the government of France.
25) On 16 August 2012 he was granted full asylum by the Ecuadorian government.
26) March 2 – Kwame Nkrumah arrives in Guinea and is granted asylum.
27) The British announced that they had granted political asylum to three former Taliban fighters.
How to use asylum in a sentence28) Today, we are happy to report that our client has been granted asylum.
29) He is at the midpoint in his one-year asylum granted by Russia.
30) In the event however, the Kaiser was granted asylum in the Netherlands.
31) It granted asylum to philosophers like Baruch Spinoza and Pierre Bayle.
32) Yet somehow he was later granted asylum and allowed to enter the United States.
33) Some press reports state that the Uyghurs have been granted political asylum in Albania.
34) Snowden last week was granted temporary asylum in Russia for up to a year .
35) He eventually boarded a flight for London, and was granted political asylum on arrival.
36) He faces espionage charges in the US and has been granted temporary asylum in Russia .
37) The Board reversed the Immigration Judge and ordered that our client be granted asylum.
38) Mr Snowden, however, remains in Russia where he has been granted temporary asylum.
39) The latest developments will encourage those who hope Germany may eventually grant political asylum to Snowden.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant asylum
Compound Sentences with grant asylum
Complex Sentences with grant asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant asylum