grant accreditation in a sentence
1) accreditation was first granted in 1954 and has been continually renewed.
2) After a court battle, he was granted accreditation .
3) Similar accreditation is granted to the school for 2010-2015.
grant accreditation example sentences4) The accreditation is granted after extensive reviews based on industry-developed standards.
5) In 2011, the campus was granted accreditation by WASC.
6) accreditation was granted by the ACGME in 1965.
7) The initial accreditation review took place in 2002, when full accreditation was granted .
8) In 1939, Rockhurst was granted accreditation by the North Central Association.
9) Upon evaluation, University of Metaphysical Sciences was granted accreditation by both agencies.
10) The School of Law has been granted accreditation by the American Bar Association.
11) In May 2002, BEU was granted full accreditation as a PLENA university.
12) accreditation was granted in 1994.
13) accreditation was granted in 1924 by the Northwest Association of Secondary and Higher Schools.
14) If the program is in compliance, the Board may grant accreditation for a four-year period.
15) SMCS applied for PAASCU re-accreditation in November 1999 and was granted accreditation for another five years.
use grant accreditation in a sentence16) I also led the laboratory's quality control programme which culminated in UKAS accreditation being granted in 2000.
17) At its meeting on June 21, 2001, SACS granted initial accreditation to Northwest Vista College.
18) In June 2011, the SCT was granted accreditation by the U.S. Army Aviation Center Directorate of Simulation.
19) Full accreditation is granted to a program once they have demonstrated they comply with the standards set forth by ACPE.
20) Following a report of the survey to the Board, the Board may grant accreditation for an additional four years.
21) The State of New Jersey in 1939 granted the choir school accreditation and the name Westminster Choir College was adopted.
22) Full ABA accreditation was granted in August 2001 and the law school became a private, non-profit institution the same year.
23) On 30 July 1987, the Computing Sciences accreditation Board (CSAB) Granted accreditation for the Computer Science program.
24) A year later, after the February 26–27, 1996 formal visit, it was granted a 3-year accreditation .
25) The Grade School Department was granted a three-year PAASCU accreditation in 1995 and the High School Department followed suit the following year.
26) In 2009 it granted accreditation to American InterContinental University , a for-profit owned by Career Education that was troubled at the time.
27) In 2001, the college was also granted accreditation by the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation (BID) to accept and graduate foreign students.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant accreditation
Compound Sentences with grant accreditation
Complex Sentences with grant accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant accreditation