grandparent aunt in a sentence
1) The extended family consists of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
2) Virtually everyone in my family had been divorced: grandparents, aunts and uncles.
3) Sometimes parents don't know about accounts opened by grandparents, aunts or uncles, he says.
4) Students love to see their parents, grandparents, aunts u0026 uncles volunteering in some capacity at school.
grandparent aunt example sentences5) You could put several children in the care of one grandparent, aunt or uncle or elder sibling.
6) Parents and guardians only can sign the minor release form, no grandparents, aunts, uncles or friends.
7) Most Native American families are extended and often include mothers, fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
8) Biologic relative in this setting means mother, father, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, or child.
9) I was filled with joy when I recognized my grandparents, aunts, and uncles who had died during my life.
10) I am sure my mother, grandparents, aunts, and uncles would all want to be remembered the same way.
11) There is no impact if the account is owned by another relative, such as a grandparent, aunt, or uncle.
12) All that the law does is prohibit the direct sale or rental of a violent video game to a minor by someone other than the minor's parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, or legal guardian.
13) The law also does not restrict a "minor's parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, or legal guardian" from selling or renting him a violent video game. § 1746.1(c).
14) First-degree relatives include parents, children and full siblings; second-degree relatives include grandparents, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, grandchildren and half-siblings.
example sentences with aunt15) Sadly missed by his loving parents, brothers, grandparents, aunts, and the extended Ahern and Manning families, Interred on Saturday last in St Patrick's Cemetery, Bandon.
16) The 3 x 60' series sees the well known personalities not only delving into the history of their great grandparents, great aunt or uncle but also rolling up their sleeves to do their ancestor's job.
17) I've lost my parents, my father in law, a brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. but nothing prepared me for the depth of the loss of a spouse.
18) Usually 'only' children, they are plied with expensive toys by an adoring circle of parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
19) There were open arms and hugs by my donor's wife, his four beautiful daughters, his parents and brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends galore.
20) Raised by an assortment of grandparents, aunts and uncles, he rarely saw his mother while growing up and never knew his father, who died in the United States while Lamb was young.
21) Amounts paid on your behalf also include any distributions from a 529 plan owned by someone other than you or your parent(s), such as grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
22) Child care in the child's own home is traditionally provided by a nanny or au pair, or by extended family members including grandparents, aunts and uncles.
23) With coming out, I have received nothing, NOTHING, but all the love and support of my parents, my brother, cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles - and even my recently-turned 99 great-grandmother.
24) To collect information, talk to your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles about any genetic diseases that might run in your family.
25) Parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles, all appeal to her inquiring mind as she tries to make her own full dressed portrait of an extended Syrian household caught in a moment of time.
26) It's good name for a band whose musical roots extend backwards and sideways through parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles in a maze that would throw the most diligent researcher.
27) It's important to be supportive of your parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, or other loved one as he or she builds a biography online at LifeBio.
28) Please make sure you invite your spouse, parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles, and your neighbors and co-workers so this can be a healthy year for everyone!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grandparent aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grandparent aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grandparent aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grandparent aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grandparent aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of grandparent aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grandparent aunt
Compound Sentences with grandparent aunt
Complex Sentences with grandparent aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with grandparent aunt