governmental authority in a sentence
1) The speed limits are set by governmental authority.
2) Traffickers reportedly operate illegally in certain regions where governmental authority lacks.
3) Maybe that would be considered reasonable by governmental authorities.
4) The volunteers helped the governmental authorities and people in tackling flu.
governmental authority example sentences5) governmental authorities do not share this assessment.
6) Interpret mission to library staff, the community and governmental authorities.
7) In some instances governmental authorities will investigate and issue a considered report.
8) We have been intensively taking up these issues with different governmental authorities.
9) The contractors received the highest evaluation points after project completion from governmental authorities.
10) Regulatory Compliance - How do I satisfy the governmental authorities?
11) governmental authority on environmental issues in the United States is highly fragmented.
12) governmental authority again passed into the hands of a military-civilian junta.
13) In Canada, governmental authorities may use restrictive covenants as well as zoning.
14) Judicial decisionmaking is an exercise of governmental authority, not an abstract inquiry.
example sentences with authority15) Afterwards the communist-dominated ruling bloc was officially the only source of governmental authority.
16) And the Scriptures say that governmental authority is to protect the poor in particular.
17) Centralizing governmental authority is antithetical to this principle and to the founders' vision.
18) There is an internal armed conflict in Darfur between the governmental authorities and organized armed groups.
19) ANARCHY a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority.
20) They may have consulted the competent governmental authority but remain dissatisfied with their explanations or response.
21) The final criterion against which slave patrols might be judged is accountability to a control governmental authority.
22) The governmental authorities not only block website content but also monitor the Internet access of individuals.
23) We oppose the transfer of governmental authority to organizations who are not elected by the voters .
24) The belief that all existing governmental authority should be abolished and replaced by free cooperation among individuals.
25) Taiwan organizations which provide international adoption service work with foreign agency or governmental authority instead of individuals.
26) Such actions include collusion, lobbying governmental authorities, and force (see anti-competitive practices).
27) Local experts, governmental authorities, and the Swiss ambassador in Peru participated in this event.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Points against Palestinian statehood are, firstly, that it does not have an effective governmental authority.
29) Colonel Hunt realized that to exercise governmental authority, even over a defeated enemy, required preparation.
30) Please understand that as a Christian I am fully supportive of governmental authority and submission to authority.
31) Irony, satire, humor, eroticism and subversion of governmental authority are frequent characteristics of artistamps.
32) Wiltenburg examines how such literature expressed and shaped cultural attitudes while at the same time reinforcing governmental authority.
33) Whigs rejected the Tory appeals to governmental authority and social discipline, and extended political discussion beyond Parliament.
34) Military occupation, the form of administration by which an occupying power exercises governmental authority over occupied territory.
35) Individual safety is often trampled through experiences with the police state security control freaks established in governmental authority bodies.
36) But the Detroit metropolitan area, comprising various cities in three surrounding counties, already has regional governmental authorities.
37) Today, a large percentage of cultural heritage sites are classified by governmental authorities as exposed to landslide risk.
38) But once transferred, there will be no direct responsibility for their exercise to a higher governmental authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of governmental authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of governmental authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with governmental authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word governmental authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with governmental authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of governmental authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of governmental authority
Compound Sentences with governmental authority
Complex Sentences with governmental authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with governmental authority