government accountable in a sentence
1) Keeping government accountable is your prime duty and survival prerequisite.
2) The trick is to keep governments accountable and under control.
3) This action keeps their governments accountable for creating sustainability.
government accountable example sentences4) As the election approaches, hold student government accountable .
5) Let's hold our provincial government accountable .
6) It will make the government more accountable and genuinely representative.
7) A government accountable to the majority who live a driving lifestyle.
8) Members of civil society must work together to hold national governments accountable .
9) The government is accountable to Parliament through a variety of means.
10) Holding governments accountable for human rights violations is not racist or anti-Semitic!
11) Stakeholder organizations want performance measures so they can hold government accountable .
12) Does the electoral system allow voters to hold MPs and the government accountable ?
13) I believe the highest duty of a citizen is to hold its government accountable .
14) This model lacks a way to hold governments accountable for their actions or inaction.
15) District Judge Steven J. Roth held all levels of government accountable for the segregation.
use government accountable in a sentence16) A 15-member all-civilian government accountable to the HCR was formed on March 12.
17) A diverse and independent press is crucial to holding governments accountable and promoting democracy around the world.
18) In constitutional theory, those who make the decisions of government are ultimately accountable to Parliament.
19) A robust civil society is essential to hold governments accountable and contribute to inclusive and transparent policy making.
20) In theory, based on the Constitution of Malaysia, the government is accountable to Parliament.
21) The government is accountable before Parliament, which takes the government to account through interrogations and questions.
22) Virginia responds that the true purpose of the open-records law is to make government accountable to its voters .
23) The Church and the civil society groups are not able to make the government accountable to the people .
24) Negotiations at the UN are important – they generate concrete commitments that advocates can use to hold governments accountable .
25) The more the People are able to hold government accountable to these essential principles, the greater their Liberty.
26) These mechanisms of power scrutiny tend to make power relations both within and outside government more accountable and more democratic.
27) The proposal has strong suggestions about ways to make companies more transparent and governments more accountable for their tax policies.
28) When you look at it, the PRC government is accountable to it's people the hard way.
How to use government accountable in a sentence29) But does the phrase "hold government accountable " cover only the requirements to explain, justify, and answer?
30) Since the government is accountable to and elected by the public, the government must respond when change is demanded.
31) First, in democracies governments are accountable to their populations and their leaders have electoral incentives to prevent mass starvation.
32) Judicial reviews are thus a process by which we are able to hold the government accountable to its own legislation.
33) It now falls on concerned citizens to hold their governments accountable for these pledges when this week's headlines fade.
34) I will not back down from a bill that holds the government accountable and provides taxpayers the transparency they deserve.
35) The fact that they are has made those governments even less accountable than they would otherwise be to their people .
36) Government has become too large too fast and it is time to make sure government is accountable to Iowa's families.
37) These reforms were referred to as the "strong mayor" reforms, to make the city government accountable to voters.
38) A democratically elected government is accountable to the people through a parliament, and can intervene when civil liberties are threatened.
39) In two districts, CARE works to build community groups that oversee government community clinics and hold providers and the government accountable .
40) Internal rules and norms as well as some independent commission are mechanisms to hold civil servants within the administration of government accountable .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of government accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of government accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with government accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word government accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with government accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of government accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of government accountable
Compound Sentences with government accountable
Complex Sentences with government accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with government accountable