good antidote in a sentence
1) The best antidote to mediocre fiction is outstanding fiction.
2) The best antidote to censorship is publicity.
3) This assertion of civic values is the best antidote to fear.
good antidote example sentences4) So laughter is a good antidote to stress.
5) A smile is nature's best antidote for discouragement.
6) The absolute best antidote for the blahs in 1994.
7) It 's the best antidote to a big, white wall.
8) Being busy is one of the best antidotes to worry.
9) So, what's the best antidote to this particular anxiety?
10) At least two of them died.The best antidote is precaution.
11) A good job and a hopeful future is the best antidote to extremism.
12) The Islamic Front is likely to be the best antidote to them.
13) Such pieces are a good antidote in moments of depression, irritation or ill humour.
14) Just now work seemed the best antidote to the frustration that was boiling inside her.
15) Thus, the best antidote is to whistle and concentrate on thinking of something completely different.
example sentences with good antidote16) Combine the power foods here to cook up the best antidote to what ails you.
17) PSAKI: Well, the best antidote to falsehoods or inaccurate claims are the facts.
18) This turned out to be the best antidote for the auto sector and vehicle sales soared.
19) A well-rounded sense of self and solid self-esteem are perhaps the best antidotes to disordered eating.
20) I think Stephen's book might be a good permanent antidote to this kind of thing.
21) The casein in milk and the fats in the dairy products are good antidotes for extra heat.
22) He also asserted that "perhaps the best antidote to extremism is the continuation of the democratic process.
23) King Ferdinand declared drowning (called the "third baptism") "the best antidote to Anabaptism".
24) The new pope will also be "the best antidote against the dumbing down of Catholicism," Reverend Navone said.
25) But all of you are really the best antidotes to this, to speak out as young people against this violence.
26) The best antidote for antipsychiatry allegations is a combination of personal integrity, scientific progress, and sound evidence-based clinical care".
27) Johnson recommended that strict uniformity in religious externals was the best antidote to the objectionable religious traits that he linked to Whiggism.
28) Looking at the greyish-green sea streaked with white waves was a good antidote , as indeed the grand and infinite was always.
How to use good antidote in a sentence29) If its psychological and emotional, theres no better solution and no better antidote than in some way connecting to ones soul.
30) Idea-having is the best antidote to the common problem of going round in circles (see Going round in circles on page 76).
31) The best antidote against hidden agendas is to insist on clarifying and agreeing a clear objective (see Objectives on page 119) before proceeding.
32) I can vouch there's no better antidote to the winter doldrums than getting out and engaging in some sort of physical activity in the snow.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of good antidote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of good antidote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with good antidote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word good antidote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with good antidote.
20 examples of simple sentences of good antidote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of good antidote
Compound Sentences with good antidote
Complex Sentences with good antidote
Compound-Complex Sentences with good antidote