go on to argue in a sentence
1) He goes on to argue that forced evacuation was made possible with mass massacres .
2) He goes on to argue that the reality is different from the rhetoric.
3) Williams went on to argue that slavery played a major role in making Britain prosperous.
go on to argue example sentences
go on to argue example sentences4) He goes on to argue that this fusion has not been achieved since the ancient Greek tragedians.
5) However, he goes on to argue that there are no overtones of incest in the poem.
6) Hind goes on to argue that secular intellectuals ought to take the psychology of religious experience more seriously.
7) Most of them go on to argue that negative stereotypes are affecting their chances of getting a job.
8) Malthus went on to argue that under such ideal conditions, the population could conceivably double every 25 years.
9) They go on to argue that intelligence is an achievement and can only be developed if allowed to.
10) Sen went on to argue that this demonstrates the futility of demanding Pareto optimality in relation to voting mechanisms.
11) He goes on to argue that the emergence of organised crime networks is bound to happen in a capitalist system.
12) He went on to argue that the bill violated fiscal discipline and would have destroyed jobs and undermined small businesses.
13) He goes on to argue that the situational theory, the defence of established institutions, most closely meets these criteria.
14) This is crucial because Marx was to go on to argue that capitalism grew out of one such combination in feudalism.
15) He then goes on to argue as if libertarians had no views at all on how things can justly become property.
example sentences with go on to argue16) He can then go on to argue that, as far as politics goes, these differences simply do not matter.
17) Margulis goes on to argue that the parasite-infected version was a new, or the beginning of a new, species.
18) Lanier goes on to argue the economic trend to reward entities that aggregate information, rather than those that actually generate content.
19) Having admitted that substantial support existed, the party spokesman went on to argue that there was no support worth talking about!
20) Borgmann goes on to argue that this is because "focal things can prosper in human practices only" (200).
21) Beyond that, harmony does not exist... Bo Yang goes on to argue that China has contributed virtually nothing to civilization.
22) Jim then goes on to argue that the greatest problem for the left are the lack of money and power of the mainstream media in marginalising the left.
23) I will go on to argue that the finding as to 'maleness', though regrettable, should not have precluded a finding that there was a marriage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of go on to argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of go on to argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with go on to argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word go on to argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with go on to argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of go on to argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of go on to argue
Compound Sentences with go on to argue
Complex Sentences with go on to argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with go on to argue