give authority in a sentence
1) Ward was given authority over many "old salts".
2) Brooks became assistant principal and was given authority over discipline.
3) A tribunal is given authority to decide upon a particular issue.
4) To him was given authority to reign over five cities.
give authority example sentences5) He was given authority only to investigate the issue.
6) He had been given authority, but he claimed sovereignty.
7) He is given authority over God's world.
8) The War Department was given authority to maintain the site.
9) And the proposed amendment gives authority to do that.
10) We are given authority to do that with integrity.
11) He was given authority over the other kings of the earth.
12) Lawyers use expert witnesses to give authority to their argument.
13) This gives authorities flexibility on the design and placement of them.
14) The 70 were given authority over the devil--to destroy the devil.
example sentences with authority15) At the very beginning Adam was given authority to name the animals.
16) C.H. Mason was given authority to lead the new denomination.
17) Likewise the servant which gained five pounds was given authority over five cities.
18) Those who are saved will be given authority as kings and priests.
19) Ratification - giving authority to an act that has already been done.
20) And He so speaks here to give authority to His asseverations.
21) They are given authority to search the house as part of their investigations.
22) Under its Warrant the Lodge was given authority to use English ritual.
23) Section 203, which gives authorities the ability to share information regarding criminal activity.
24) This law is non-preemptive and gives authority to local governments to enact stronger policies.
25) He was also given authority to appoint full-time organisers who remained responsible to him.
26) In that situation, giving authorities the teen's cell phone location may be detrimental.
27) Townships were given authority to construct roads under the supervision of county commissioners in 1817.
28) Man was given authority (stewardship), but not sovereignty (ownership).
29) They are only given authority.
30) Groves was given authority to sign contracts for the project from September 1, 1942.
31) This order would award "custody" which gives authority to grandparents for most decision-making.
32) After his ascension, he was given authority to pour out the Holy Spirit.
33) They were given authority to make decisions to help guests at the point of contact.
34) It was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of give authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of give authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with give authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word give authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with give authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of give authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of give authority
Compound Sentences with give authority
Complex Sentences with give authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with give authority