give asylum in a sentence
1) He has been given asylum in Russia .
2) Other countries also gave asylum to deserted U.S. soldiers.
3) Or any immigrant given political asylum.
4) Tunisia says ready to give asylum to Syria's Assad.
give asylum example sentences5) They were given asylum because they were being prosecuted in their native land .
6) We have even given asylum to ex-dictators and despots.
7) Hatum and his supporters fled to Jordan, where they were given asylum.
8) He was a great warrior and liberator who gave asylum to fugitives and exiles.
9) Now we give religious asylum to MUSLIMS from AFRICA because of CHRISTIAN persecution .
10) We need to be able to identify and give asylum promptly to those with genuine claims.
11) Kinshasa earlier demanded that Kigali refuse to give asylum to the Rwandan-born Ntaganda .
12) They fled to Cambodia, where they were happily given asylum by Prince Norodom Sihanouk.
13) Among them was Bolivia, whose president had signaled publicly that he would consider giving Snowden asylum.
14) Taylor was originally indicted in 2003, but he was given asylum in Nigeria after fleeing Liberia.
example sentences with asylum15) Thousands of Hessian German mercenaries who fought on the Loyalist side are also given asylum there.
16) Nevertheless, they were more tolerant of the Jews, having given many asylum in the Netherlands.
17) Thus the Hmongs were given political asylum after the fall of Saigon to the Communist in 1975.
18) In November 1960, he had given asylum to a group of paratroopers who tried to depose Diệm.
19) Russian pro-Kremlin lawmakers backed Moscow's decision, saying it had no alternative but to give Snowden asylum.
20) The former president was later given asylum by Brazil and was transported out of the country on April 24.
21) As a result, Sihanouk routinely gave asylum to political refugees who had tried to depose or kill Diệm.
22) Iran cut off diplomatic ties with Morocco in 1981 after King Hassan II gave asylum to the exiled Shah.
23) In exchange for their pledges, the contributors were supposed to be given asylum Playing Cards and other incentives.
24) Refugees from the genocide in Darfur, mostly Muslim, arrived in Israel illegally, with some given Asylum.
25) They fled to Cambodia, where they were given asylum by Prince Norodom Sihanouk, a long-time Diệm opponent.
26) José Artigas, hero of Uruguay's independence, was given asylum in 1820 along with 200 of his men.
27) Britain refused to extradite Berezovsky and angered the Kremlin further by giving asylum to its most vocal critic in 2003 .
How to use asylum in a sentence28) These Muslims, who were given asylum, in Japan settled in several main cities around Japan and formed small communities.
29) Nejad was eventually paroled in 2008 and granted leave to remain in the UK, but was not given political asylum.
30) The FULRO troops surrendered their weapons in October 1992; many of this group were given asylum in the United States.
31) He actively supported Kwame Nkrumah's program for African unity and gave Nkrumah asylum when he was deposed in 1966.
32) In giving asylum to Álmos, a blinded claimant to the Hungarian throne, John aroused the suspicion of the Hungarians.
33) Governor of Kharkiv region Arsen Avakov – had to stay in Italy for almost a year where he was given an asylum.
34) On December 27, 2013, it was announced that the Government of Slovakia would give asylum to the three remaining Uyghurs.
35) The United States canceled a summit (for the first time since 1960), after Putin gave asylum to Edward Snowden.
36) The Russians say they won't even think about giving Assad asylum . It may surprise some people but I'm not entirely happy to hear it.
37) And Muslim Brotherhood people came to the United States because they were given asylum and then it was some of these same people raised in the United States.
38) Regarding the President, or ex-President, Morsy and you're asking for his release, you want to be treated as a citizen, Egyptian citizen, or a former president, or giving an asylum for him?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of give asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of give asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with give asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word give asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with give asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of give asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of give asylum
Compound Sentences with give asylum
Complex Sentences with give asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with give asylum