general assumption in a sentence
1) A general assumption is a typical assumption of an appraisal.
2) There is a general assumption of trust in most religious settings.
3) As general assumption, it was appeared that the two groups were matched.
4) Also contributing are the rules of combination that reflect general assumptions about the data.
general assumption example sentences5) The general assumption of a quick war meant there was no need for strategic attacks.
6) It has been a general assumption that txalaparta evolved out of a simple binary pattern.
7) The general assumption is that Nakhlé was murdered near Urfa in Turkey by his guards.
8) So it is at least a general assumption, that the reprinted version is from 1807.
9) Apart from these comments there is a general assumption that domiciliary services should be non-specialised.
10) general assumptions and limiting conditions that reduce the normal scope of appraisal due diligence are not allowed.
11) There are two general assumptions which seem to be widely if not universally accepted as self-evident.
12) But Freud went beyond the general assumption of historians and sociologists about the interaction between social institutions.
13) Needless to say, there is much that is inaccurate about all of these general assumptions.
14) My general assumptions might go that way, but the particulars of a situation might not.
example sentences with assumption15) The general assumption is that she had about 250 roses in her garden when she died in 1814.
16) The British decision to make an atomic bomb had 'emerged' from a body of general assumptions.
17) A general assumption is that if it has been badly dented or scratched then it has been operated carelessly.
18) It shows that nature violates the most general assumptions behind classical pictures, not just details of some particular models.
19) There is a general assumption by prohibitionists that the drug laws were enacted in the first place on sound principle.
20) The general assumption was that over time, both short- and long-term interest rates would drift back to pre-crisis levels.
21) This highlights the second major difficulty with the theories, the general assumption that there is a unitary dimension of arousal.
22) Until about 10 years ago, the general assumption was that things would be better for the next generation of Europeans.
23) The general assumption is that the remains are those of Mindaugas Cathedral, built to satisfy the agreement with the pope.
24) The compensation reflects the general assumption that females will be affected more than males by scarring and thus will be awarded more.
25) There is much more variation in clients than there is in potential employers, but we can still make some general assumptions.
26) The general assumption was that the release of the codebase was a way of closing down InterBase without causing too much of a stir amongst its loyal user base.
27) We now must turn to another general assumption made in The Origin, the assumption that there is a correlation between technology and kinship system.
28) This time lag, however, dies not always occur, as I show in the same study, and we are not in a situation to make the kind of general assumption made by Morgan and Engels.
29) Therefore one is warranted in making the inference from the behaviour to the beliefs and intentions of the speaker only by a general assumption of sincerity, or cooperativeness (see Chapter 3).
30) There was also the general assumption that the fact of a state populated by catholics must perforce imply a heightened degree of institutionalized catholic value in law.
31) There was still a general assumption that the self-confidence and savoir-faire they conferred were essential in any aspirant to one of the major embassies.
32) There was a general assumption that traditional rights of all kinds were too fundamental to be overridden by a mere change in formal political allegiance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of general assumption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of general assumption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with general assumption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word general assumption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with general assumption.
20 examples of simple sentences of general assumption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of general assumption
Compound Sentences with general assumption
Complex Sentences with general assumption
Compound-Complex Sentences with general assumption