gas station attendant in a sentence
1) His first job was a gas station attendant.
2) I don't want a gas station attendant being my hero.
3) This was a murder of a gas station attendant named Jack Mackey.
4) To my relief, James said he wanted to be a gas station attendant.
gas station attendant example sentences5) Or even farther back in time, about having a gas station attendant pump their gas.
6) Why should a gas station attendant pay a greater share than the oil company he works for?
7) During the day, he worked as a secretary, a gas station attendant, and a freelance copywriter.
8) He is currently serving a life sentence for the 1967 shooting death of an Andover, Massachusetts gas station attendant.
9) He dropped out of high school to focus on hockey and ended up working as a gas station attendant at 19.
10) On January 3, 1966, a shot fired by a white gas station attendant pierced the peaceful still of the night.
11) All gas stations in New Jersey are "full-serve," meaning that only gas station attendants are permitted to pump gas.
12) Ask the locals . If you are the friendly sort, ask gas station attendants or pedestrians in small towns about the location of nearby waterfalls.
13) Most commonly, workers in this category work as gas station attendants, janitors, concierges, cleaners, porters, or sanitary workers.
14) Language Barrier Often Turns Robbery Into Murder Police in New Jersey stepped up patrols after a series of attacks on gas station attendants in the early morning hours.
example sentences with attendant15) The gas station attendant was an Israeli Arab, a young man with light brown hair who assumed I was a tourist and wanted to know what I was doing in the cold far north of Israel in winter.
16) It took me six years before I could quit my secondary jobs (gas station attendant, delivery boy, substitute teacher and landscape laborer) and rely on photography to support me.
17) Two mornings after Virginia's disappearance, a gas station attendant in Aubrey, Texas, which is 10 miles from Denton, said he saw a girl who matched Carpenter's description.
18) DeLuna was charged with killing a gas station attendant, 24-year-old Wanda Lopez, on the evening of February 4, 1983, in Corpus Christi, Texas.
19) When Magrew's daughter, Jane, returns from college, the two meet a gas station attendant named Robert "Tank" Winsley.
20) Unfortunately, this unique design was scrapped after only one year, some say because inattentive gas station attendants were putting gas in the oil tank.
21) The protagonist confronts the gas station attendant encountered at the start of the game, who reveals herself to be the Japanese goddess Izanami, the "conductor" behind the game's events.
22) Despite this, she praised the scene featuring the murder of the gas station attendant, claiming that "for a moment, this episode really clicks".
23) In the New Mexico desert, they encounter a gas station attendant named Fred (Tom Bower), who fills their car's tank and tells them of a short-cut.
24) Carlos DeLuna was convicted of murder and executed in 1989 for the killing of a 24-year-old gas station attendant on the evening of February 4, 1983.
25) A gas station attendant making minimum wage in Maple Ridge, British Columbia is dragged to death as he tried to stop teenagers from stealing $12 worth of gas.
26) Smilin' Bob (Mr. Smiley) – An overly cheerful gas station attendant whose grin never wavers even after half of his head is blown away; attacks by swinging a gas can or punching.
27) Disappeared on his way home from his job as a gas station attendant; he was shot in the head and buried in Corll's boat shed.
28) One of these three victims, 15-year-old Randell Harvey, was last seen by his family on the afternoon of March 9 cycling towards Oak Forest, where he worked part-time as a gas station attendant.
29) The character was based on an "incompetent" gas station attendant whom Greenbaum met and named after Gomer Cool (a writer) and Denver Pyle (an actor on "The Andy Griffith Show").
30) The protagonist, Takumi Fujiwara, is a gas station attendant working with his friend Itsuki to buy a car, which they plan to drift on the twisting roads surrounding nearby Mount Akina.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gas station attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gas station attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gas station attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gas station attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gas station attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of gas station attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gas station attendant
Compound Sentences with gas station attendant
Complex Sentences with gas station attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with gas station attendant