garner attention in a sentence
1) The controversial issue has garnered international attention.
2) Coverage under health exchanges has garnered even more legislative attention.
3) The issues surrounding cancer and aging are garnering international attention.
4) The song garnered widespread media attention upon its release.
garner attention example sentences5) Duke's success garnered national media attention.
6) The controversy garnered media attention throughout Canada.
7) Her success soon garnered attention from the locals.
8) The attack was caught on video and garnered international attention.
9) Several tracks garnered extra attention and their own positive reception.
10) Such a rapid accomplishment garnered attention from many.
11) Lamb's poems garnered little attention and are seldom read today.
12) Another local performer, however, has recently garnered national attention.
13) The country by country reporting requirement has garnered the most attention.
14) She overcame that and garnered so much media attention.
example sentences with attention15) Fisher has also garnered attention for her attractiveness.
16) Nick's ejection from the house garnered much media attention.
17) The review garnered media attention and conflicting opinions from other researchers.
18) But is it garnering attention for the brand ?
19) An average looking title will not garner any attention.
20) The technique builds on work that garnered widespread attention last year.
21) These actions mounted day by day and garnered widespread attention.
22) Dash-cam video of the incident garnered national attention.
23) Hilton's achievement garnered widespread press attention, particularly in Lancashire.
24) Released through internet outlets, the album garnered significant attention and acclaim.
25) The Riders were met with severe violence and garnered national media attention.
26) She preaches a radical message to garner attention and sell books.
27) Their decision to banish the chaplains garnered no attention.
How to use attention in a sentence28) And it's garnering some attention in the tech market.
29) Today, her work still garners attention.
30) Every show sold out and garnered the attention of many record labels.
31) The one name that has garnered attention is Joakim Noah .
32) Hunter should be garnering more attention .
33) Her efforts have garnered national attention.
34) When the press conference garnered little attention, the organization produced television advertisements.
35) It was set up when she went freelance, to garner attention.
36) GIDEON clears his throat, garnering the attention of the couple.
37) This garnered major media attention and speculation on who would replace Carson.
38) The EP garnered enough attention to warrant a full-length follow up album.
39) Her recent book and research have garnered attention all over the globe.
40) African-American poets have also garnered attention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of garner attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of garner attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with garner attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word garner attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with garner attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of garner attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of garner attention
Compound Sentences with garner attention
Complex Sentences with garner attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with garner attention