gain attention in a sentence
1) The public meetings gained widespread press attention.
2) The plan gained rapid media attention shortly afterwards.
3) John gained more attention the following season.
4) The riots had gained national attention and condemnation.
gain attention example sentences5) This early piece gained wide public attention and immediate success.
6) Why is our program gaining so much attention?
7) That escalated an already nasty fight that was gaining national attention.
8) Biological warfare agents have gained attention in recent years.
9) A lengthy quotation can gain attention and help build credibility.
10) These have also gained international media attention.
11) Exit has gained international media attention over the years.
12) This move gained national attention from the academic community.
13) The disaster gained attention from the national media.
14) A disciplined radio user will gain quick attention and respect.
example sentences with attention15) An interesting illustration invariably gains an audience's attention.
16) The strike gained the media's attention.
17) As the scandal gained public attention, more allegations were uncovered.
18) Nbd7 is gaining more attention recently.
19) The child has learned that tantrums gain parental attention.
20) Cause Marketing is gaining attention as well.
21) Just so glad that Filipino cuisine is gaining world attention.
22) University theatres also gained attention for producing strong and controversial theatre.
23) The incident gained national attention after being uploaded to YouTube.
24) The film first gained attention in March 2007.
25) But Debbie will not gain undivided attention until later.
26) The concept has even gained the attention of Wal-Mart.
27) Four ways to gain the attention of the class.
How to use attention in a sentence28) His company gained attention for its continued improvements to its products.
29) This match, gained considerable attention on the US independent scene.
30) These people have made public demonstrations and gained some media attention.
31) Women's football is starting to gain attention in Canada.
32) From the 1990s Scottish sculptural arts began to gain international attention.
33) Schwa quickly gained the attention of both local and national critics.
34) The anarchists were blamed, and their spectacular trial gained national attention.
35) CBS was criticized for allowing fictitious bulletins to gain attention of listeners.
36) Ferraro gained immediate, large-scale media attention.
37) Hotta gained attention early on for her unorthodox wrestling style.
38) Keun-Suk's performance gained the attention of many female fans.
39) She gained international attention as rescuers worked to free her.
40) The band gained significant media attention surrounding the A-Z Series.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gain attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gain attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gain attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gain attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gain attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of gain attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gain attention
Compound Sentences with gain attention
Complex Sentences with gain attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with gain attention