gain accreditation in a sentence
1) Thus the discipline quickly developed and gained international accreditation .
2) ACPE publishes standards that schools of pharmacy must comply with to gain accreditation .
3) Universities differentiate themselves by gaining international accreditation and focusing on national and international rankings.
gain accreditation example sentences4) We also provide the opportunity to train and gain accreditation as a sweep.
5) Unfortunately there have to be some conditions to gain accreditation into the scheme.
6) The school is one of only three business schools in Canada to gain triple accreditation .
7) In 1972, it gained academic accreditation as a separate institution from the Council for Higher Education.
8) She gained accreditation as a referee in Canada in 1980, and has been an active official since.
9) The Machinist Training Institute gained accreditation through from the Council for Noncollegiate Continuing Education in 1986.
10) Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education spokeswoman Sarah Potter said the district still may not gain accreditation .
11) One of the first things you should look for in a class is one that has gained accreditation .
12) By the late-1990s, the college began moving forward in gaining the accreditation necessary to become a university.
13) APM is happy to announce that UK-based international engineering specialist Doosan Babcock is delighted to have gained Corporate accreditation .
14) She is currently working with the Forensic Science Society to gain accreditation for the forensic courses in the bioscience department.
15) On June 11, 2007, the HPD crime lab reported its DNA section had gained full accreditation from ASCLD.
use gain accreditation in a sentence16) Within the past decade, the College of Science and Engineering established and gained full accreditation for its Computer Engineering program.
17) Culture Street has now partnered up with Arts Award to support pupils in advancing their creative and leadership talents and gaining accreditation .
18) Since its reopening Antioch College has not been accredited, but is undergoing a multi-year, multi-phase process seeking to gain accreditation .
19) Whether or not the district gains provisional accreditation , Sullivan said the district has a great deal of work left to do.
20) From 1997, McIntosh and colleagues went on running the popular MSc course in Human Ecology independently, gaining accreditation with the Open University in 2000.
21) If you wish to gain official media accreditation for this event you must complete and return the cheap viagra pill registration form that can be accesed below.
22) As a result many experienced firms were unsuccessful in their bids as there was no time to gain this accreditation despite the fact that they were capable of doing so.
23) The college gained accreditation in 1952, and began to grant degrees under the authority of the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
24) The Cocke family turned the school over to a board of trustees and President Cocke tendered her resignation in 1932, as the school finally gained accreditation .
25) The law school, which opened in August 2004, gained provisional accreditation from the American Bar Association in 2006 and was granted full accreditation in 2010.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gain accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gain accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gain accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gain accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gain accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of gain accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gain accreditation
Compound Sentences with gain accreditation
Complex Sentences with gain accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with gain accreditation