further assurance in a sentence
1) If so, be at ease, and seek no further assurance.
2) Mr Karzai has so far refused to sign the pact, seeking further assurances from the US.
3) The regulator said it will engage with the landlords in question to ' seek further assurance'.
4) Tunku reacted positively to the compromise offered but he wanted further assurance from the High Commissioner himself.
further assurance example sentences5) But health watchdogs and hospital managers may to seek further assurances when contracts are discussed at a meeting next week.
6) In 1552 Broke was sent to lobby for further assurances from the Crown about lands recently purchased by the City.
7) The certification provides further assurance to our customers regarding data confidentiality, system integrity and service availability offered by Qube Global Software.
8) And since I've just sworn an oath to this effect, it might seem pointless to offer further assurances, particularly since I can't back them up.
9) Now Mr Rifkind has written to the BSC chairman, Sir Robert Scholey, asking for further assurances after meeting anxious union leaders.
10) As a still further assurance of Sir Sidney's kindly intention, and because he knew that there were valuable qualities in the man, he made him, a few days afterwards, the governor of Cyprus.
11) further Assurance.
12) For the vast majority of Iraqi citizens who wish to live as free men and women, this event brings further assurance that the torture chambers and the secret police are gone forever.
13) However, on Dec. 11 the Israeli Foreign Minister, Moshe Arens, dampened the mood of optimism by calling for further assurances that Israel would not be expected to talk directly with the PLO.
14) Fearing for her daughter's safety and mistrustful of further assurances by authorities, she fled to a friend's house in Kanagawa prefecture, and later to a shelter in Kawasaki for next three months.
example sentences with assurance15) They have been boosted by further assurances this week that interest rates are likely to remain at record lows in many major economies.
16) Luce, in a letter to the Chairman of the Library and Information Services Council, went on to try to give further assurances to librarians:
17) 4.2 further assurances.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of further assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of further assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with further assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word further assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with further assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of further assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of further assurance
Compound Sentences with further assurance
Complex Sentences with further assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with further assurance