fund accounting in a sentence
1) Three things make pension fund accounting complicated.
2) Fund accounting is a practice we were introduced to in Chapter 7.
3) We can assist you with hedge fund accounting , tax and audit matters.
fund accounting example sentences4) Therefore, we will postpone discussion of them until the section on fund accounting .
5) For example, one organization might adopt budgetary accounting, cash accounting and fund accounting simultaneously.
6) The funds they receive are for specific services - hence the term ' fund accounting '.
7) Investment accounting, however, is a different system, unrelated to government and nonprofit fund accounting .
8) The service consists of three departments including department of funds accounting , department of funds storage and restoration department.
9) Although the concept of fund accounting is relatively simple, specific applications of it can be difficult to understand.
10) Fund accounting The District uses fund accounting to report on its financial position and the results of its operations.
11) Let us now examine the published accounts of a simplified local authority to see the effects of adopting fund accounting .
12) Their accounts look very different from the nationalized industries because they adopt budgetary accounting and also because they adopt fund accounting .
13) However, as we noted earlier, most organizations which adopt fund accounting do not keep all their funds completely separate.
14) Fund accounting is an accounting system emphasizing "accountability" rather than "profitability", used by non-profit organizations and governments.
15) This Canadian reseller will help us further deliver financial management solutions to nonprofit, education and government customers in need of true fund accounting .
use fund accounting in a sentence16) The Commission, like other state and local governmental entities, uses fund accounting to ensure and demonstrate compliance with finance related legal requirements.
17) Companies try to smooth earnings, for example by "slush fund accounting " (hiding excess earnings in good years to cover for losses in lean years).
18) However, trust fund accounting considers the same lower expenditures and additional revenues as extending the exhaustion date of the HI trust fund.
19) You do not need to hire an administrator to start a small fund, although it is a good idea if you do not have time to deal with hedge fund accounting .
20) Every day, I speak with nonprofit organizations about their processes, their challenges, and their complaints as they navigate the complex world that is fund accounting .
21) We can handle the preparation of your fund level accounting and annual income tax return filings with Schedule K-1s for a low fee.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fund accounting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fund accounting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fund accounting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fund accounting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fund accounting.
20 examples of simple sentences of fund accounting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fund accounting
Compound Sentences with fund accounting
Complex Sentences with fund accounting
Compound-Complex Sentences with fund accounting