full approval in a sentence
1) No student is allowed to student teach without full approval .
2) Pope Pius XII gave his full approval .
3) This is being done with the full approval of Heaven.
full approval example sentences4) Such a written statement shall be classified as a full approval .
5) Insist on full approval of all items.
6) The ABA granted full approval to GMUSL in 1986.
7) But what I have to say has his full approval .
8) On August 15, 2012 Cape Wind received again full approval from the FAA.
9) It has our full approval .
10) It had the approval of the Prime Minister and full approval of the Congress President.
11) He said he has been given full approval for the drag strip and is now waiting for money.
12) Ratification resolutions have been introduced in several state legislatures, but none have given it their full approval .
13) Generous tax reliefs for the UK video games sector have been given full approval by the European Commission .
14) Proposals agreed to by European finance ministers in June will be put forward for full approval this month.
15) And last night SmithKline heard that its Tagamet asthma drug failed to get full approval in the US.
example sentences with full approval16) The project received full approval from the emperor Nicholas I, who provided the expedition with a military escort.
17) The Supreme Pontiff, His Holiness, Pope Pius XII, has given full approval to this decision.
18) All of Symphony's vehicles meet full approval from the Low Energy Emissions Transport Alliance (LEETA).
19) You may return your Policy within 15 days of receiving it, if it does not meet with your full approval .
20) The POS provider will be subject to proactive and reactive monitoring throughout the period of their Qualified or full approval status.
21) In the autumn of 1853, Wiseman went to Rome, where Pius IX gave full approval to his ecclesiastical policy.
22) The methodology of scientific I'jaz has not gained full approval by Islamic scholars and is the subject of ongoing debate.
23) A DfT spokesperson added that there are a few small changes still to be made, but full approval should be on its way soon.
24) The twenty-three-year charade of the peace process has shown that this is all Israel is offering, with the full approval of Washington.
25) DRSP have ClearDebt's full approval to use their own discretion in determining whether or not a policy exists or has been mis-sold.
26) In every such case it is quite obvious that the cult had the full approval at least of the episcopal authorities over the places mentioned.
27) However, further correspondence was exchanged, which made it appear to some later historians that Davis's full approval did not come until May 31.
28) Syria also appeared to have accepted the US proposal that the conference could be reconvened only with the full approval of all participants.
How to use full approval in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of full approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of full approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with full approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word full approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with full approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of full approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of full approval
Compound Sentences with full approval
Complex Sentences with full approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with full approval