frantic attempt in a sentence
1) A frantic attempt was made to recall what Leif had said.
2) Flynn cuts his hand in a frantic attempt to make an exit.
3) Staff made frantic attempts to revive him but he is thought to have suffered a massive heart attack.
4) And he'd laughed out loud, talking through her, ignoring her frantic attempts to stop him.
frantic attempt example sentences5) However, summoning all my energy, I made a third frantic attempt but the result was the same.
6) The media later reported the frantic attempt by Rodger's parents to intervene on the evening of the killings.
7) frantic attempts to sail a straight course by inclining the rig forwards usually fail as the CE is so far back.
8) Lady Elaine and Mrs. Saunders tie up Officer Clemmons in a frantic attempt to keep him from moving to New York.
9) Nandita's frantic attempts to interview Natha get worse when Rakesh does not find Natha or anyone else in Peepli to interview.
10) It says people were turning again to the old tried and true spices of Guilt and Feeling Dirty and Furtiveness And Stuff in a frantic attempt to resurrect the whole sad affair.
11) The ACLU-PA blog has two reports, here and here . The York Daily Record has one report on Forrest's testimony and another on the defense's frantic attempts to attack her testimony.
12) Those of us prepared to follow any advice in an ever more frantic attempt to find the holy grail of golfing prowess will be appearing shaven-headed on the first tee in this week's competition.
13) Tamino focused on the one graph mentioned of the dozen presented in the original post is a frantic attempt to discredit natural variability which prompted Verity's response.
14) It's about the willful efforts of Chinese companies to block the FDA's frantic attempts to trace the source of the poison and cut it off.
example sentences with attempt15) When I put such questions to other libertarians, one common response is a frantic attempt to reinterpret the problem out of existence.
16) He may either plunge into a frantic attempt to get on his feet in business, or he may be so enthralled by his new life that he talks or thinks of little else.
17) Reading a dark and devilish intent in his grim expression, she made a sudden frantic attempt to twist free from his grasp; but she was too late.
18) One can't help finding in these developments a frantic attempt at compensation for the hours some professional-class mothers spend away from their children.
19) Her frantic attempts to push away those wide shoulders proved to be of no avail, and there was nothing she could do to prevent his mouth gently brushing her lips.
20) The fear in Meredith Putt's eyes became terror and his struggles increased in a frantic attempt to break free, but to no avail.
21) His frantic attempts to signal the helicopter with his flashlight are cut short by completely naked Deveroux swinging a steel bar at him.
22) Buchanan made two frantic attempts to reverse and escape but his car stalled on each attempt and he was likely already dead before his car came to a rest.
23) frantic attempts by the Zerstörer crews to alert the Do-17s to turn back proved fruitless and the Dorniers continued to their target.
24) Her struggles nevertheless remain futile even when she punches him, and in a final frantic attempt at defense, she smashes a nearby bottle of liquor into his face.
25) In turn, Switzer's actions cause JT–in a frantic attempt to prevent Switzer from using the belt–to betray Toll's trust and to reveal the secret of Toll Town.
26) A frantic attempt was made to drive the Germans back to the Frontline, but the Dutch counteroffensive was no match for German firepower.
27) Taking Audrey to CTU's basement in a frantic attempt to escape, Jack then tries to get Audrey to wake up and remember where she had been held by the Chinese when she was returned to the states.
28) Next, Kennedy resigned, depressing the CPR stock even further and making Stephen's increasingly frantic attempts to find capital even more difficult.
29) In 2012 UK feature film Life Just Is, lead character 'Pete' has a breakdown and reaches for the novel in a frantic attempt to find answers to his existential dilemmas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of frantic attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of frantic attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with frantic attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word frantic attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with frantic attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of frantic attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of frantic attempt
Compound Sentences with frantic attempt
Complex Sentences with frantic attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with frantic attempt