foremost authority in a sentence
1) The search engines are seeking the foremost authority on a given subject.
2) He was considered a foremost authority of hardwood logs in the country.
3) They became known as San Francisco's foremost authorities on title litigation.
4) AD 40?80) was regarded as the foremost authority on drugs.
foremost authority example sentences5) Boyer in turn received wide recognition as the foremost authority on Wyatt Earp.
6) She is considered one of the foremost authorities on reimbursement issues in America.
7) Authoritative because it has been written by the foremost authority on the subject.
8) David is recognized today as one of the foremost authorities of Ashtanga Yoga.
9) Andreasen . Nancy Andreasen is one of the foremost authorities on schizophrenia today.
10) FEGA is the world's foremost authority and organization for firearm engravers and hand engraving enthusiasts.
11) Mr. Chinski was probably the foremost authority in Houston on FM broadcasting at that time.
12) Sherri Eisenberg is one of the country's foremost authorities on destination weddings and honeymoons.
13) She is probably one of the foremost authorities in the world on cultism and mind control.
14) Stephen Shapiro is one of the foremost authorities on innovation culture, collaboration, and open innovation.
example sentences with authority15) Carlos de Barros Mott - One of the foremost authorities in the pancreas of the country.
16) At the time of the competition, he was considered to be the foremost authority on Spanish paintings.
17) Petrow writes frequently on health issues and is considered one of America's foremost authorities on etiquette and manners.
18) It is widely seen as one of the foremost authorities on ethical issues in the UK and international medical field.
19) He is the foremost authority of Danian Mugic where he seeks to unlock their mysteries and how to exploit them.
20) Dr. Frank George was one of the world's foremost authorities on Insulin Potentiation Therapy for the treatment of cancer.
21) He has studied the Napoleonic wars for 30 years and gained a reputation as the foremost authority on British archive material.
22) The GIA, or Gemological Institute of America, is the world's foremost authority on diamonds and gems in general.
23) She is the foremost authority on wildflowers in the Columbia River Gorge, so she knows what she's talking about.
24) Dr. Agustine is one of the foremost authorities on Holistic Healthcare and is paving a new way in the Holistic community .
25) The USGA is one of the world's foremost authorities on research, development and support of sustainable golf course management practices.
26) By ... Maria Tatar : The Big Bad Wolf Reconsidered Maria Tatar is the world's foremost authority on fairy tales.
27) Professor Samuel Oak ("Yukinari Okido-hakase"): Professor Samuel Oak is the world's foremost authority on Pokémon.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Other than Plato, Xenophon is the foremost authority on Socrates, having learned under the great philosopher while a young man.
29) With membership extending to over 100 countries, the AAGL includes the foremost authorities in gynecology and pioneers in technique and procedures.
30) I would like to mention some of the commentary that has been made by the Irish Wildlife Trust, which is the foremost authority on this subject.
31) Mira Wilkins, the foremost authority on foreign investment in the United States, continues her magisterial history in a work covering the critical years 1914-1945.
32) He has published 36 books, is perhaps the world's foremost authority on early modern European history, and has an established record of expertise in military history and world history.
33) In fact, Dr. Ruedemann became the foremost authority on these fossils and was able to demonstrate their remarkable use as index fossils.
34) Western European and Islamic medicine considered Dioscorides the foremost authority on drugs, just as Hippocrates is regarded as the Father of Medicine.
35) Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, Mintz continued to publish and edit work on slavery and the peasantry in the Caribbean, solidifying his reputation as one of the foremost authorities on the region.
36) I don't claim to be the foremost authority on poetry: I wrote a lot of it in High School, when I studied Creative Writing at Walnut Hill school in Suburban Massachusetts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of foremost authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of foremost authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with foremost authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word foremost authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with foremost authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of foremost authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of foremost authority
Compound Sentences with foremost authority
Complex Sentences with foremost authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with foremost authority