follow applause in a sentence
1) Reserved applause followed each song's performance.
2) Her words were followed by applause to indicate that everyone agreed.
3) At Britten's request, there was no applause following the performance.
follow applause example sentences4) applause followed each of his songs.
5) An applause follows from the crowd as the judges take notes about her.
6) When applause follows virtue, then it ennobles and elevates the aspirations of youth.
7) Thunderous applause followed a 60+ minute program of one beautiful and mind-boggling idea after another.
8) Hitler's next words, 'I know', were followed by applause lasting minutes.
9) This was often followed by applause from the family, design team, and whoever else was there.
10) The President-elect and Vice-President-elect take their oaths of office, and each oath is followed by applause .
11) The Old Trafford crowd stood in awe at his performance of "Nessun Dorma" and rapturous applause followed .
12) Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.
13) Imagine a children's TV show that featured a boy hitting a girl followed by the applause and guffaws of a laugh track.
14) Before the match, there was a minute's silence, followed by spontaneous applause , to mark the early death of former England International Steve Prescott.
15) After much applause following the first and second acts, Wagner spoke to the audience and said that the cast would take no curtain calls until the end of the performance.
example sentences with follow applause16) This is the fourth of Peter Brooks productions to be staged in the Tramway and like its predecessors was received in a hushed silence followed by rapturous applause .
17) Four voices, more or less unbroken, were singing the old Drifter's classic 'Stand By Me', and it was followed by ragged Turkish applause .
18) " This was followed by uproarious applause from the studio audience.
19) "I'd appreciate any help I can get," Palien said, followed by applause .
20) applause follows two other features, Live Q&A and Showcase, that have evolved the...
21) His long queue floating back was grasped by the squaw and away they went, followed by the applause of the spectators.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of follow applause
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of follow applause with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with follow applause
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word follow applause in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with follow applause.
20 examples of simple sentences of follow applause. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of follow applause
Compound Sentences with follow applause
Complex Sentences with follow applause
Compound-Complex Sentences with follow applause