floating arithmetic in a sentence
1) In fact, most scientific computation uses floating-point arithmetic .
2) There are two different IEEE standards for floating-point arithmetic .
3) Software implementation of floating-point arithmetic is typically much slower than hardware implementation.
floating arithmetic example sentences4) Later, in 2005 it also added IEEE-compatible decimal floating-point arithmetic .
5) Why may unnormalized floating-point arithmetic give a better indication of accuracy than normalized arithmetic?
6) This is called arbitrary-precision floating-point arithmetic .
7) However, in 1998 IBM added IEEE-compatible binary floating-point arithmetic to its mainframes.
8) Floating-point arithmetic on quadruple words (16 consecutive bytes) is also available on some models.
9) Although it was faulted for its speed, the IBM 610 handled floating-point arithmetic naturally.
10) Small errors in floating-point arithmetic can grow when mathematical algorithms perform operations an enormous number of times.
11) The standard IEEE 754 for binary floating-point arithmetic also sets out procedures for the implementation of rounding.
12) If approximate values of factorial numbers are desired, Stirling's approximation gives good results using floating-point arithmetic .
13) This was an option for users who needed extensive floating-point arithmetic , such as users of computer-aided drafting.
14) Further data formats are also provided, for variable length fixed-point binary arithmetic and fixed-length floating-point binary arithmetic .
15) More powerful versions had floating-point arithmetic , and variables could be labelled with names six or more characters long.
example sentences with floating arithmetic16) The Pilot ACE had binary floating-point arithmetic which became operational at National Physical Laboratory, UK in 1950.
17) For further discussion of floating-point arithmetic see Knuth (1969) and Stein and Munro (1971).
18) Using number-theoretic transforms instead of discrete Fourier transforms avoids rounding error problems by using modular arithmetic instead of floating-point arithmetic .
19) The Single type complies with the IEC 60559:1989 (IEEE 754) standard for binary floating-point arithmetic .
20) In floating-point arithmetic , each operand is represented by a number stored in a register representing a fraction or integer.
21) Leonardo Torres y Quevedo in 1914 designed an electro-mechanical version of the Analytical Engine of Charles Babbage which included floating-point arithmetic .
22) The widespread (now almost universal) adoption of the IEEE 754 standard for binary floating-point arithmetic has essentially removed this problem.
23) This motivates the study and application of numerical methods for approximating integrals, which today use floating-point arithmetic on digital electronic computers.
24) The advantage of floating-point arithmetic over fixed-point arithmetic is that it permits the use of numbers with a much greater dynamic range.
25) Perform floating-point arithmetic .
26) For floating-point arithmetic , the mantissa was restricted to a hundred digits or fewer, and the exponent was restricted to two digits only.
27) At the time GX was being developed (late 1980s to early 1990s), there was still a significant performance penalty in using floating-point arithmetic .
28) For subprograms that would be called many times (for example, subprograms for floating-point arithmetic ), it was important to reduce the size of each call to one word.
How to use floating arithmetic in a sentence29) In floating-point arithmetic , rounding aims to turn a given value "x" into a value "z" with a specified number of "significant" digits.
30) Floating-point arithmetic , for example, was often not available on 8-bit microprocessors, but had to be carried out in software.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of floating arithmetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of floating arithmetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with floating arithmetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word floating arithmetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with floating arithmetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of floating arithmetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of floating arithmetic
Compound Sentences with floating arithmetic
Complex Sentences with floating arithmetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with floating arithmetic