fix attention in a sentence
1) He tried to fix attention on the difference in price.
2) You can see in this a simple physiological act and not pay any fixed attention to it.
3) They were probably two hours long and in every part of them secured the fixed attention of a very large auditory.
4) It is fixing attention upon something afterwards, thereby assigning it, by way of its content, to a type.
fix attention example sentences5) Thus, a one-month-old baby in not just fixing attention upon an adult's face but also tries to watch it closely.
6) Margrave had listened to me throughout with a fixed attention, at times with a bewildered stare, at times with exclamations of surprise, but not of denial.
7) The best exponents, apart from a few dissentients, fix attention first and foremost on the "moral purification" of man and his religious, devotional sense.
8) Bernice, however, who was holding her breath and watching the road ahead with fixed attention, declared on her part they did not seem to be going half fast enough.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fix attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fix attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fix attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fix attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fix attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of fix attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fix attention
Compound Sentences with fix attention
Complex Sentences with fix attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with fix attention