first astronomical in a sentence
1) The nebula was the first astronomical object identified with a historical supernova explosion .
2) The first astronomical text that lists them is the "Vedanga Jyotisha".
3) In 1704, the University's first astronomical observatory was built on top of the gatehouse.
4) Significant progress has also been achieved on the first astronomical instruments which will be installed at the VLT.
first astronomical example sentences5) In 1963, the telescope discovered OH emissions from star-forming regions and giant stars; the first astronomical masers.
6) Brisbane brought the clock to Australia in 1821 and it was installed in Australia's first astronomical observatory at Parramatta.
7) Megaliths discovered at Nabta Playa are early examples of what seems to be one of the world's first astronomical devices, predating Stonehenge by almost 2,000 years.
8) The Egyptians were a practical people and this is reflected in their astronomy in contrast to Babylonia where the first astronomical texts were written in astrological terms.
9) In order to check Ptolemy's observations, the caliph ordered the construction of the first astronomical observatory in Baghdad (see Observatories section below).
10) Finally, in Europe during the Late Middle Ages and later, roosters were used to crow the hours in certain clocks, like the first astronomical clock in Strasbourg Cathedral.
11) Thanks to the recorded observations of Far Eastern and Middle Eastern astronomers of 1054, Crab Nebula became the first astronomical object recognized as being connected to a supernova explosion.
12) The Haleakala Observatory was Hawaii's first astronomical research and development facility at the Maui Space Surveillance Site (MSSS) electro-optical facility.
13) At first, astronomical thought in America was based on Aristotelian philosophy, but interest in the new astronomy began to appear in Almanacs as early as 1659.
14) Started in 1783, this became known as the Royal Botanical Expedition to New Granada which classified plants, wildlife and founded the first astronomical observatory in the city of Santa Fe de Bogotá.
example sentences with astronomical15) Galileo Galilei Born in Pisa in 1564, the inventor of the first astronomical telescope also presaged Newton's laws of motion and confirmed the Copernican theory of the solar system.
16) 1946 - Martin Ryle and his group perform the first astronomical observations with a radio interferometer
17) 1840 - John William Draper takes make a successful photographic image of the Moon, the first astronomical photograph
18) International Year of Astronomy, 2009 marking the 400th anniversary of Galileo's first astronomical observations using his telescope
19) 2005 – The Mars Exploration Rovers perform the first astronomical observations ever taken from the surface of another planet, imaging an eclipse by Mars's moon Phobos.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first astronomical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first astronomical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first astronomical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first astronomical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first astronomical.
20 examples of simple sentences of first astronomical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first astronomical
Compound Sentences with first astronomical
Complex Sentences with first astronomical
Compound-Complex Sentences with first astronomical