first accredit in a sentence
1) Louis Lautier ended up being the first accredited African-American congressional reporter.
2) They are the first accredited Kidney Transplant facility outside Manila.
3) Drew was first accredited in 1932 and its accreditation was reaffirmed after a recent review concluded in 2011.
first accredit example sentences4) Porter-Leath was first accredited by the Council on Accreditation in 1996 and was reaccredited in 1999 and 2002.
5) In 1950, the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools first accredited Mount St. Clare College.
6) In 1993, NCTRC's program was first accredited by NCCA and it was recently reaccredited through March 2013.
7) WGU is the first accredited school to use the competency-based approach, driving a growing trend toward competency-based higher education.
8) Part of the Western Hemispheric Shorebird Reserve, the site is Saskatchewan's first accredited Watchable Wildlife Viewing Area.
9) The school was first accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges in 1976 and accreditation is currently reaffirmed through 2014.
10) The American Library Association (ALA) First accredited the Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) degree in 1967.
11) Her first accredited live save took place on 19 August when an exhausted local fisherman was towed to safety after he had struggled to control his boat in rough seas.
12) The North Dakota Agricultural College was founded in 1890 as North Dakota's land-grant university, becoming first accredited by the North Central Association in 1915.
13) He 's known for his aggressive questioning of U.N. officials, and when he was first accredited , his mainstream media colleagues seemed to respect him.
14) Avery was the first accredited secondary school for African-Americans in Charleston , so many of the women who became founding members of Phillis Wheatley were teachers.
15) Central Academy, Florida's first accredited African-American high school
use first accredit in a sentence16) " The college was first accredited by WASC in 1951.
17) Colegio was the first accredited , independent four-year Chicano/Latino college in the United States.
18) UOIT's Bachelor of Engineering in Nuclear Engineering program is the first accredited program of its kind in Canada;
19) "The Great Race Place" was first accredited in 2009; all accreditations and re-accreditations carry an effective period of two years.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first accredit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first accredit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first accredit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first accredit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first accredit.
20 examples of simple sentences of first accredit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first accredit
Compound Sentences with first accredit
Complex Sentences with first accredit
Compound-Complex Sentences with first accredit