finally attain in a sentence
1) One who follows this advice will finally attain complete happiness.
2) To what extent does one finally attain the truth?
3) Such epithets gradually becoming detached finally attained to an independent position.
4) To this extent one finally attains the truth.
finally attain example sentences5) Because one makes an exertion, one finally attains the truth.
6) We had finally attained precision navigation using the Grid System of Navigation.
7) Texas independence was finally attained at the Battle of San Jacinto the following April.
8) If one didn't make an exertion, one wouldn't finally attain the truth.
9) Po then finds Shifu, who finally attains inner peace with the valley safe once more.
10) When women finally attain their rightful place in our societies, the world will be a better place.
11) He finally attained to the bishopric of Dunkeld in 1516, although only after a bitter struggle.
12) For some women getting your Mrs. degree can make her feel as if she has finally attained respectability.
13) When he finally attained enlightenment, he took all his books out into the yard and burned them.
14) As that image fades from the Poet's mind, he has finally attained transcendence to the supernatural world.
example sentences with attain15) As the family express their delight, Gabriel flies overhead, having finally attained her pilot licence and become an aviator.
16) The territory finally attained independence in 1990 as Namibia, after a long guerrilla war of independence against the apartheid regime.
17) We have asked Master Gotama about finally attaining the truth, and Master Gotama has answered about finally attaining the truth.
18) We have asked Master Gotama about finally attaining the truth, and Master Gotama has answered about finally attaining the truth.
19) Italy finally attained independence in 1861; Venetia was annexed in 1866, and Latium, including Rome, in 1870.
20) He finally attained this goal when one night while he was meditating he was able to comprehend his past and future lives.
21) They no longer create new kammas for themselves but waiting to end all balance kammic fruition so Nibbana can be finally attained.
22) I look forward to the day (soon, I hope) when I will have finally attained The Victory over myself, and then all my shortages (and worries) will have completely vanished... forever.
23) When the mass of 'christians' out there have finally attained the knowledge that they aren't either, then things will be better.
24) This means that every person from Israel is guaranteed to finally attain all the wonderful attainments that the Creator has calculated in the Thought of Creation to delight every creature.
25) It is separated from all other desires of the soul, so that we may practice on it: once "for me" and once "for the Creator," and finally attain admittance to the spiritual world.
26) With that service, eight', one will develop friendship cooperating, while ninth one finally attains to full surrender to the service emancipated and liberated to an independent position.
27) As a result of the colliding of the initial ions with the gas molecules the number of ions and the current rapidly increase, until an equilibrium is finally attained.
28) In 1940, he finally attained the rank of colonel, the limit of his aspirations through the previous twenty-five years of service.
29) Mercator concludes that "The chart cannot be extended as far as the pole, for the degrees of latitude would finally attain infinity.
30) In 1719 the Liechtenstein family finally attained the long-sought rank of Princes of the Holy Roman Empire, and had a coronet made of diamonds, pearls and rubies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of finally attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of finally attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with finally attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word finally attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with finally attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of finally attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of finally attain
Compound Sentences with finally attain
Complex Sentences with finally attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with finally attain