field ambulance in a sentence
1) Field ambulances in the rear were also bombed.
2) Field ambulances performed urgent surgery, gave tetanus inoculations and fed patients.
3) Most were used as front-line field ambulances , able to carry four litters.
field ambulance example sentences4) Sanka - acronym for "Sanitätskraftfahrtzeug", a term for German field ambulances .
5) A student fundraising drive at the time led to the purchase of a field ambulance .
6) The mobile sections of the field ambulances followed their brigades to Es Salt with their camel transport.
7) An Infantry Division had three field ambulances with one to serve each of its three Infantry Brigades.
8) The invasion of North Africa Operation Torch was the first time an airborne field ambulance was employed.
9) Desert Mounted Corps field ambulances treated over 2,000 cases with 8,250 patients admitted to hospitals in Damascus.
10) This left only the Borders, No 2 Wing GPR and the field ambulance under brigade command.
11) They then withdrew to defend Le Mesnil, where the brigade headquarters and the field ambulance were located.
12) At 16:25 they captured a Turkish field ambulance ; four officers, 125 other ranks and twenty vehicles.
13) In five weeks, the field ambulance cared for the equivalent of two regiments or two-thirds of the total brigade.
14) During the same period, the field ambulance treated almost an equal number of patients needing dressings and for minor ailments.
15) By the end of 7 January 1916, the field ambulances were trying to deal with almost ten times that may.
example sentences with field ambulance16) After their 140 mi journey they were cared for by a British field ambulance till a hospital ship took them to Egypt.
17) The Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC) supplied the doctors, casualty evacuation, field ambulances and hospitals for the army.
18) However, when a division was in combat only two of its field ambulances were stationed forwards and one was held in reserve.
19) Orders were received a noon and after lunch the field ambulance , along with the rest of their brigade rode out at 14:00 back to Karm where they arrived at 22:00.
20) Minor cases of malaria are kept at the field ambulance for two or three days in the hospital tents, and then sent back to their units.
21) Of the seven airborne field ambulances formed during the Second World War, two were glider borne the 181st and the 195th.
22) In the battle 16 PFA were used to evacuate the wounded from the front line to the ADS used by the 139th Brigades field ambulance .
23) Therefore the field ambulance had the ability to treat all types of wounds, and provide post-operative care for up to fourteen days.
24) Within days the location was overrun by the Germans and the majority of the field ambulance went into captivity as prisoners of war.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of field ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of field ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with field ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word field ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with field ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of field ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of field ambulance
Compound Sentences with field ambulance
Complex Sentences with field ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with field ambulance