fellow attendee in a sentence
1) Many fellow attendees across the globe have gone on to earn international honours.
2) As we took our seats we immediately began worshipping with our fellow attendees.
3) Among them was Agnes, who was coaxed into it by a fellow attendee.
4) Volunteers had a great time bonding with fellow conference attendees while brainstorming ideas for drawings and quotes.
fellow attendee example sentences5) Listen carefully to what the speaker or fellow attendee is saying so you can provide thoughtful comments or feedback.
6) He is sickened by the spectacle, but the crowd and his fellow attendees treat it as a public entertainment.
7) Meanwhile, the rest of the gang start organising a school dance and Abed finds himself connecting with a fellow Greendale attendee.
8) This aspect of the Summit will be for those attendees who want to discuss and share information on a particular subject with their fellow attendees over breakfast.
9) With the stage in the middle, audience members are able to both view the actors and the reactions of their fellow attendees.
10) I was probably sitting in the slightly nervous camp up until last night at the FOWA Road Trip, where I met a fellow attendee who was in possession of an iPhone.
11) If so, this is the best time to learn about AAPT and the Summer Meeting, as well as meet fellow attendees.
12) He spends his time with many fellow attendees, some of which live in the nearby dormitory, and enjoys helping them with any problems they may have.
13) Take part in five new workshops, a general session, a game center, exclusive exhibitor booths, and many opportunities to interact with fellow attendees.
14) It's not that you'll know every single member of the crowd, of course; it simply means you want to tailor your message and conversations to your fellow attendees.
example sentences with attendee15) As I looked around at my fellow attendees during the last International Convention, many were talking on cell phones or reading the Convention program.
16) Always a crowd pleaser, our Interactive Roundtable session provides you with a great opportunity to swap ideas and war stories with your fellow attendees on a variety of hot publishing topics.
17) Being on time matters because here is how lateness can be viewed by your fellow meeting attendees:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fellow attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fellow attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fellow attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fellow attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fellow attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of fellow attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fellow attendee
Compound Sentences with fellow attendee
Complex Sentences with fellow attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with fellow attendee