feel ambivalent in a sentence
1) We feel ambivalent toward the helpful but stupid computer.
2) From the beginning, Constance felt ambivalent about Nicky Scott Wilson.
3) In Moore's view, the audience is supposed to feel ambivalent about Gina.
feel ambivalent example sentences4) I still feel ambivalent , that a painting deserves to be seen in its entirety.
5) Howman said the NFLPA should not feel ambivalent about the science behind the HGH testing .
6) Pynchon's books are full of dualities, and he clearly feels deeply ambivalent about cinema.
7) However, I must say that her continuous assertions of cultural authority leave me feeling highly ambivalent .
8) I can't really find the right words to use, but I feel ambivalent about Chethams.
9) I 'm not the only person to feel ambivalent about getting married when so many others cannot.
10) The war ended before he got his chance, and he admits feeling ambivalent on hearing the fighting was over.
11) Some of these women may feel ambivalent about pregnancy and may therefore be less motivated than others to use contraceptives.
12) Simon Reeve writes that some felt vindicated, while others, including the wife of fencer Andre Spitzer, felt ambivalent .
13) After following a young man through Straight for over a year, journalist David Finkel reported feeling ambivalent about the program.
14) One of these participants agreed with the facts of her condition, but felt ambivalent about whether she had a disorder.
15) It makes sense that Brits had a mixed reaction to The Mikado, because Victorian England felt ambivalent about the Japanese.
example sentences with feel ambivalent16) For their own part, the students and intellectuals felt ambivalent about the 'lower' social strata joining their protest movement.
17) When we purchase things to satisfy intangible desires, we end up with very tangible piles of waste we feel ambivalent about.
18) Trying to find his feet in 'normal' life, he still feels ambivalent about his decision to abandon his friends.
19) And, while the cartoons have much to commend them, repeated viewing of many of them can lead you to feel ambivalent about, if not downright annoyed with, Popeye.
20) If the country was going to turn its back on the poor, she was not going to let anyone feel ambivalent about it.
21) Despite feeling rather ambivalent towards "serious" roles, Billingham still found considerable success by merging his careers as actor and comic to work in comedy shows.
22) Radu, in turn, feels ambivalent toward Elmira for being a Spung because it was the Spung who enslaved the Andromedans to fight for them in the war.
23) Tchaikovsky, now Professor of Music Theory at the Moscow Conservatory, had already promised his "Characteristic Dances" to that ensemble but felt ambivalent .
24) Though Moore admits to feeling ambivalent about International Women 's Day - "The fact that we have one at all is conflicting.
25) I felt ambivalent .
26) I have mixed reactions to Gardiner's previous two cantata discs in this interesting series and I feel somewhat ambivalent about this one, too.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of feel ambivalent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of feel ambivalent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with feel ambivalent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word feel ambivalent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with feel ambivalent.
20 examples of simple sentences of feel ambivalent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of feel ambivalent
Compound Sentences with feel ambivalent
Complex Sentences with feel ambivalent
Compound-Complex Sentences with feel ambivalent