federal appropriation in a sentence
1) AECL is funded through a combination of federal government appropriations and commercial revenue.
2) They sometimes receive federal budgetary appropriations , but some also have independent sources of revenue.
3) The money Indians used to purchase weapons ironically came from federal appropriations to keep Indians pacified.
federal appropriation example sentences4) But the expansion of federal appropriations soon stalled, when LSC proved vulnerable to political attack.
5) The Act also created a $3.5 million settlement fund, funded by a federal appropriation .
6) FasTracks is being funded with federal appropriations , private contributions, and a region-wide sales tax increase.
7) The prohibition was lifted in the federal appropriations act for the District for the 2002 fiscal year.
8) She was also instrumental in bringing federal appropriations to her constituency, Massachusetts's 5th congressional district.
9) The National Zoo, as part of the Smithsonian Institution, receives federal appropriations for operating expenses.
10) During his tenure he gained billions of dollars in the form of federal appropriations for projects in Oregon.
11) The suspension of the federal appropriation also calls into question the matching funds from the individual jurisdictions for capital projects.
12) In 1996, the Congressional Budget Office wrote "there have been no federal appropriations for cash payments or guarantee subsidies.
13) The Smithsonian's federal appropriation for 2012 of $811.5 million represents an increase of $52 million above its 2011 appropriation.
14) Political interference kept TVA from securing additional federal appropriations to build coal-fired plants, so it sought the authority to issue bonds.
15) One of NCST's first orders of business was to find ways to pool private capital with the $3.92-billion federal appropriation , so that more homes can be rescued.
example sentences with federal appropriation16) Direct federal appropriations can be considered subsidies, but State Energy Program funding from direct appropriations cannot be distinguished from oil overcharge funds.
17) The federal State Energy Program is financed by direct federal appropriations and Petroleum Violation Escrow funds, more commonly known as "oil overcharge" funds.
18) Facilities are paid per kilowatt hour, up to the amount allocated by federal appropriations . 94 Wind energy received an estimated $2.8 million from this program in 2006.
19) If the measure becomes law, it would prevent the District government from shutting down in the event of a lapse in federal appropriations .
20) The Georgia Project is a bilingual/bicultural program that is primarily funded from federal education appropriations .
21) (Sec. 111) Revises requirements for reservations of federal appropriations for allotment to states.
22) According to Scott L. Grogg, these sections of Interstate 73/74 were built to non-limited access highway due to the federal funding appropriations given in 1991 and 1995.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of federal appropriation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of federal appropriation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with federal appropriation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word federal appropriation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with federal appropriation.
20 examples of simple sentences of federal appropriation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of federal appropriation
Compound Sentences with federal appropriation
Complex Sentences with federal appropriation
Compound-Complex Sentences with federal appropriation