fan applaud in a sentence
1) Girls screamed, cameras flashed and fans applauded .
2) Aberdeen fans generously applauded Queens' victory.
3) The London fans applauded their skill and spirit.
fan applaud example sentences4) However, the fans applauded instead and sang Speed's name.
5) Since then, their work has been applauded by other fans .
6) When you see Chelsea fans applaud something like that it makes you wonder.
7) Juve fans applauding Celtic vivaciously as the visitors dance a jig in the away end .
8) After the third catch , Cooper was applauded by the fans at the Eagles' facility.
9) Chelsea fans applauded Le Saux off the pitch but the cheers turned to boos as he stormed off.
10) West said fans actually applauded the umpires for the correct call when they came onto the field the following day.
11) Fans applaud the personal service and beautiful décor, as well as the location - very close to the battery.
12) Others 'respected' his actions and at the end of the game both sets of fans applauded him off.
13) Many of the Juventus fans applauded the gesture, although a significant number chose to turn their backs on it.
14) The Gooners were in good form though - some of the songs even had pockets of the Liverpool fans applauding .
15) A moment of silence was held before the game, followed by both Nationals and Phillies fans applauding Kalas in tribute.
example sentences with fan applaud16) Critics and fans applauded the series, during and following its original release in comic book format, and onto collection format.
17) Despite his arrogance and "betrayal" of ECW, over time Van Dam became applauded by fans recognizing his athleticism and unique maneuvers.
18) The film's opening included a note to Roddenberry's memory; at early showings, the crowds of "Star Trek" fans applauded loudly.
19) The fans who once applauded him the most knew the flair and audacity of the beauty he once was could never be reclaimed again.
20) At 70 minutes , when the flags started to flutter again, Swansea's fans applauded their rivals for this show of colour and passion.
21) He noted , however, that when the hockey fans' battered opponent is carried out on a stretcher and waves his hand to show he's alive, "the fans applaud .
22) Ko closed with a 3 -over 76, 13 strokes worse off than her career-best 63 on Thursday, but she was all smiles as fans applauded her to the scorers' hut.
23) The troops formed a formation that stretched for almost 2,500 feet and stood at attention as the fans applauded them for the heroic service.
24) I have heard stories from Rangers fans who were at elland road for the euro tie last year, that the leeds fans applauded the Gers off the pitch at the end of the match.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fan applaud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fan applaud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fan applaud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fan applaud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fan applaud.
20 examples of simple sentences of fan applaud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fan applaud
Compound Sentences with fan applaud
Complex Sentences with fan applaud
Compound-Complex Sentences with fan applaud