famous astronomer in a sentence
1) Battani was a famous astronomer, mathematician and astrologer.
2) Herschel's son John Herschel also became a famous astronomer.
3) Aryabhatta, the famous astronomer, argued that earth circled around the sun.
4) But many other famous astronomers over-estimated the size of stars by ignoring the brightness factor.
famous astronomer example sentences5) famous astronomers from around the world traveled to central Ohio to use the large telescope.
6) Christiaan Huygens (1629–1695) was a famous astronomer, physicist and mathematician.
7) He collaborated in the early 1840s with the famous astronomer, John Frederick William Herschel.
8) The most famous Alexandrian astronomer, Ptolemy, lived from about 100 AD to 170 AD.
9) Aryabhata, the famous astronomer and mathematician who gave the approximation of Pi correct to four decimal places.
10) Ptolemy is one of the most famous astronomers and geographers from Egypt, famous for his work in Alexandria.
11) Astrology reached its 'modern' form around AD 140 under the guidance of Ptolemy, the famous Greek astronomer.
12) famous astronomers – many of them great scientists who mastered many fields – explained the heavens with varying degrees of accuracy .
13) Van Rhijn, who was mostly sick when I was a student there, had succeeded Kapteyn who was a famous astronomer who once made a model of the Galaxy that in the 1920s was known as the Kapteyn Universe.
14) To produce the highly polished images for which the Hubble is famous, astronomers must make a series of decisions that combine scientific interests with aesthetic concerns.
example sentences with astronomer15) Observatory: A solar telescope, Alexander Stoddart's bust of Newton and painted glass windows depicting famous astronomers can all be found in the observatory.
16) In the title sequence of every episode, he is seen looking through a telescope, implying that he is named after Galileo Galilei, the famous astronomer.
17) Pulling out a 1975 calendar belonging to the famous astronomer, he finds the day Sagan invited the 17-year-old to spend a day in Ithaca.
18) Otto was the descendant of famous astronomers of the Struve family; he was the son of Ludwig Struve, grandson of Otto Wilhelm von Struve and great-grandson of Friedrich Georg Wilhelm von Struve.
19) Upon his request, the famous astronomers of the age, Johannes Regiomontanus and Marcin Bylica, set up an observatory in Buda and installed it with astrolabes and celestial globes.
20) Welles makes his first appearance as the (fictional) famous astronomer and Princeton professor Richard Pierson, who dismisses speculation about life on Mars.
21) Unlike most telescopes that are named after famous deceased astronomers by a board of scientists, the new name for SIRTF was obtained from a contest open to the general public.
22) George Alcock, one of Britain's most famous amateur astronomers, uses accuratelymounted binoculars with object-glasses as much as 150 millimetres across.
23) On April 25, President of Poland Bronislaw Komorowski and the First Lady visited Torun, home town of Nicolaus Copernicus, famous Polish astronomer, who "stopped the Sun and moved the Earth".
24) famous astronomers of antiquity
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of famous astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of famous astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with famous astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word famous astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with famous astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of famous astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of famous astronomer
Compound Sentences with famous astronomer
Complex Sentences with famous astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with famous astronomer