falsely assume in a sentence
1) They falsely assume that openness invites problems.
2) It calculates the value "u" falsely assuming that it is at rest.
3) Many people falsely assume that it's easy to teach an indoor cycling class.
4) The angry husband had killed my uncle, falsely assuming that he was his adversary.
falsely assume example sentences5) This should not lead one to falsely assume that Article 71(2) is unproblematic.
6) Investors falsely assume the stock is oversold, which causes an under-reaction to further negative news.
7) This fallacy occurs when the gambler falsely assumes that the history of outcomes will affect future outcomes.
8) They both falsely assume that she's having an affair with Dan, to which she immediately denies.
9) Many clients falsely assume that an extensive social network, involving family, friends and colleagues, just happens.
10) Jamie was first seen meeting with Ronan Malloy, and Summer Newman falsely assumed they were father and son.
11) Many in the U.S. tend to falsely assume that differences in mathematics achievement are due to differences in innate ability.
12) For example, a few movie-goers may falsely assume that the quality of the film is a purely objective entity.
13) As Todd attempts to return Sam's baby to her, Téa arrives and falsely assumes the baby is hers.
14) We've all had incidents where we misread the situation or falsely assumed that what we saw represented all the facts.
example sentences with assume15) Featherstone criticized his portrayal of modern consumerism: it falsely assumed that consumers were completely passive, uncritically responding to corporate advertising.
16) The etymological fallacy occurs whenever someone falsely assumes that the meaning of a word can be discovered from its etymology or origins.
17) If the legal system were seeking truth, the government would not falsely assume that there's a 2100 to 1 partition ratio.
18) We seem to falsely assume that our reasoning is more "insightful" than we care to admit to, hence you write; "Corinna West of Wellness Wordworks says she's not against medication.
19) We often falsely assume that "all political leaders" includes only the ones we've heard of, often from the western world.
20) This is most common in the case of overlapping when it can be falsely assumed that part of a continuous form is obscured from view.
21) The initiative process is fatally flawed, because it assumes falsely that the American public will actually do their homework before stepping into the ballot box.
22) Most physicians are familiar with instances where vaccines (or other drugs) have been falsely assumed to cause diseases because of a temporal or chance relationship.
23) So as long as they see the numbers on the scale dropping they falsely assume they're on their way to their goals.
24) In June 1940 he succeeded in preventing a series of threatened executions of French POWs, which had been planned as retaliation for the falsely assumed execution of German paratroopers.
25) However, it has been commonly and falsely assumed that Linnaeus was referring to the ghost-like appearance, reflective eyes, and ghostly cries of lemurs.
26) The Germans falsely assumed that their lead tank had hit an anti-tank mine, and failed to realize that they had been ambushed.
27) While it is great to insure more people, Obamacare like Romneycare are falsely assuming that many currently uninsured are healthy individuals, and that they will not need subsidies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of falsely assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of falsely assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with falsely assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word falsely assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with falsely assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of falsely assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of falsely assume
Compound Sentences with falsely assume
Complex Sentences with falsely assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with falsely assume