falling attendance in a sentence
1) But we were seeing falling attendance.
2) Cup fever had obscured disappointing results and falling attendances in the League.
3) falling attendances had done the club no favours during its final few years.
4) The "Dundee Courier and Argus" reported that Small Heath were suffering financial difficulties stemming from falling attendances.
falling attendance example sentences5) I know every team in the championship is suffering from falling attendances but we are top of the league .
6) The expected run until February was curtailed by falling attendances, despite Miss Asher giving the performance of her career.
7) falling attendances, loss of Football League revenue and the constant paying-off of players has halved the clubs turnover from around £3.2 million to just £1.6 million.
8) Also the falling attendance for the club's games was mainly due to the inclement weather that was experienced in the area throughout the autumn.
9) Following the 2007 game the Gator Bowl Committee–organizers of the ACC Championship game in Jacksonville–announced they would not seek another contract extension due to falling attendance.
10) The club was already feeling the effects of the dramatic social changes of the 1960s, in the form of falling attendances and the end of the players' maximum wage.
11) Television added to the prestige of college football programs that never would have received exposure in the 1950s, a period when television was blamed for falling attendance.
12) A poor start the following season, combined with falling attendances, saw Bentley resign, and he was replaced by Harry Gregg.
13) The SANFL introduced a player retention scheme in 1988 in an attempt to maintain the quality of the competition in the face of falling attendances.
14) Hamilton, like the other Scottish courses, bucked the national trend of falling attendances last year with a 15 per cent increase.
example sentences with attendance15) THE SUSPENDED curator of the Smith Art Gallery and Museum in Stirling, Pamela Diamond, has resigned after an inquiry prompted by concern over falling attendances.
16) In Westwood, Alford will inherit a difficult and complex situation, as the program suffered from falling attendance in the last year of Ben Howland's tenure.
17) The theatre's cash reserves were also hit by falling attendance following the floods of 2009 which stranded many theatre-goers for several months.
18) And plenty got to witness the turnaround - over 25,000 turned up at the Rogers Centre to watch a team whose falling attendances at BMO Field had become a cause for concern .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of falling attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of falling attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with falling attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word falling attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with falling attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of falling attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of falling attendance
Compound Sentences with falling attendance
Complex Sentences with falling attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with falling attendance