factually accurate in a sentence
1) Do not believe it is factually accurate .
2) It is a factually accurate claim by the way.
3) It is a legal document and must be factually accurate and complete.
factually accurate example sentences4) Thirdly: 'Belle ' is not factually accurate .
5) A single story, which is factually accurate can nonetheless be misleading".
6) Statistical data contained herein were factually accurate at the time it was delivered.
7) The COR must ensure that all progress reports are factually accurate and complete.
8) We would thus have primary responsibility to ensure that the advertisement is factually accurate .
9) Now don't get me wrong; my write-up was factually accurate .
10) Is the material factually accurate ?
11) Atwater initially defended the memo, calling it "no big deal" and " factually accurate .
12) The information in the press releases on these pages was factually accurate on the date of publication.
13) Although Wikipedias history articles are factually accurate , Rosenzweig explains there is a lack the contextual understanding.
14) However, there is nothing illegal about giving a bad reference, so long as it is factually accurate .
15) Advertisements are regulated by the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland, and must be truthful and factually accurate .
use factually accurate in a sentence16) Bruce proudly defended his remarks as being factually accurate , citing dictionary definitions of "illiterate" and "peasant.
17) He should be aware that the information he is about to release, while factually accurate , is deceptive and incomplete.
18) This was factually accurate to my experience, but in truth, markets shift and move, pieces come and go.
19) Disclaimer: The information contained in each press release posted on this site was factually accurate on the date it was issued.
20) That is why it is imperative that all Echo writers be given the information they need to write a factually accurate story.
21) My main point for your article is that while your 10 premises may be factually accurate they assume that you are comparing Apples to Apples.
22) I'm reading this live blog at the same time to keep abreast of the football, so I'm hoping that this is all factually accurate .
23) Q But it's factually accurate to say that your report doesn't indicate a major increase in missiles facing Taiwan in the last year.
24) The 1968 version, featuring David Hemmings (as Nolan) and Trevor Howard (as Cardigan), is much more factually accurate .
25) Other critics have made similar charges that, even if Wikipedia articles are factually accurate , they are often written in a poor, almost unreadable style.
26) Most books were found to be factually accurate except, for example, through presenting maps that present the area from the river to the sea as either Palestine or Israel.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of factually accurate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of factually accurate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with factually accurate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word factually accurate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with factually accurate.
20 examples of simple sentences of factually accurate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of factually accurate
Compound Sentences with factually accurate
Complex Sentences with factually accurate
Compound-Complex Sentences with factually accurate