face accusation in a sentence
1) Waugh later faced accusations of dishonesty and cheating over the incident.
2) Walmart has also faced accusations involving poor working conditions for its employees.
3) Rotaru has not faced Ukrainian nationalist accusations since then.
face accusation example sentences4) Creon arrives to face Oedipus's accusations .
5) Harmony faced accusations that it unfairly gives contracting business to Turkish companies.
6) Around this same time, HealthSouth began facing additional accusations of fraud.
7) Both Monserrate and Espada faced accusations of unethical or criminal conduct.
8) Dervish leaders faced accusations of turning commoners against the Ottoman government's policies.
9) Chesterton faced accusations of anti-Semitism during his lifetime, as well as posthumously.
10) Amnesty International later suggested that he was likely to face accusations of "insulting religion.
11) The BBC has faced accusations of holding both anti-Israel and anti-Palestine bias.
12) Ms Collins has faced accusations that she politicised the claim - which she denies .
13) Under cross-examination, May repeatedly faced accusations from Eddy that her testimony had been bought.
14) This can result in patients facing accusations of fraud, penalty charges and even threatened prosecution.
15) Hundreds of others faced accusations of witchcraft . Dozens languished in jail for months without trials.
use face accusation in a sentence16) Eli Lilly is the third foreign drugmaker to face whistleblower accusations in the newspaper this month .
17) Kangler soon faced accusations about the financing of the project and alleged irregularities within the contract.
18) The president faced similar accusations as his wife, but was protected from prosecution by presidential immunity.
19) Even worse, the United Nations itself is facing accusations of complicity in violations of international law.
20) A 15-year-old Darlington boy appeared before the town's Juvenile Court yesterday facing accusations of assault.
21) The company has also faced accusations of putting undue pressure on suppliers to maintain and extend its profitability.
22) He faced numerous accusations of witchcraft, either personally or by proxy through his pet dog, Boye.
23) Mr Major now faces accusations that he forced the Maastricht motion through the House for no urgent reason.
24) During his Mayorship, he faced repeated accusations of cronyism for favouring his chosen aides over other staff.
25) Agriprocessors faced accusations of mistreatment of cattle, pollution, and a series of alleged violations of labor law.
26) In fact, if search engines kept their deletions secret they would have faced accusations of lack of transparency!
27) In 2008, Google faced accusations in "Harper's Magazine" of being an "energy glutton".
28) Police face accusations of infiltrating the movement and, at times, acting as agents provocateurs by starting confrontations.
How to use face accusation in a sentence29) It was hard for Sophie to face the kindly accusation in the two pairs of eyes gazing at her.
30) Throughout the chain's history, it faced accusations of providing unnecessary dental care and improper restraint of child patients.
31) He has faced accusations by rights groups of excessive force against the garment workers as well as against the opposition.
32) The only party with somewhat longer tradition is the Muslim Brotherhood party which faces accusations of being funded from abroad.
33) One is facing accusations of an immigration violation and the other is facing drug charges , according to the affidavit.
34) With Albert away, Monique and Natalie face various accusations of being German collaborators, prostitutes and Black Marketeers.
35) A similar , multibillion-dollar federal grant program in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina faced accusations of extensive delays and inept management.
36) Also arrested in early March was Dai's colleague, Le Thi Cong Nhan, who faces similar accusations .
37) Gary Corbett arrived in handcuffs at Bristol Crown court this morning facing the accusation that he killed a small baby.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of face accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of face accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with face accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word face accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with face accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of face accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of face accusation
Compound Sentences with face accusation
Complex Sentences with face accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with face accusation