exude aura in a sentence
1) And he exuded an aura of physical energy and driving power.
2) What I advocate is exuding an aura of femaleness.
3) The picture exudes an aura of calmness and finesse.
4) Tilda Swinton has always exuded an otherworldly aura.
exude aura example sentences5) After chugging a ceremonial drink, the ancient temple exudes a darker more intimidating aura.
6) On most occasions, she appears disheveled and stressed, exuding a frightening aura.
7) These families exude an aura of nobility, which prevents them from certain marriages or occupations.
8) Wherever he went, Nonda seemed to exude an aura of passionate intensity which intoxicated those around him.
9) And they will be accommodated in an 18th century country mansion which exudes an aura of old-world luxury.
10) Although practical and sturdy, its sleek lines and craftsmanship exuded an offhand aura of luxury that has become the Prada signature.
11) Listeners will find it hard wheedle out tracks that are more notable than others, because they all exude a certain aura.
12) The palace served the archbishops doubly; as a place to live and as a venue for public gatherings and summits exuding the requisite aura of might and grandeur.
13) From the top of his sleek dark head to the tips of his expensive handmade leather shoes, he exuded an aura of wealth and power.
14) Believing that the house was exuding an unusual aura, he conversed with Li Sizhao's father, who indicated that he had just had a son.
example sentences with aura15) She exudes an aura of desirability so powerful that all men she encounters will eagerly do anything she wishes, with Aoi and Maya being the only exception.
16) He based his idea on his observation of Shinjuku, questioning what sort of a hero a ward exuding an aura of terror and happiness would produce.
17) It exudes an aura of a village of yesteryear, populated with modern residents who are clearly aware of their good fortune to live there.
18) According to biographer Connie Berman, they " exuded an aura of warmth, playfulness, and caring that only enhanced their appeal.
19) He was short, a little overweight, more than a little rubicund as to his features and exuded an aura of cheerful bonhomie.
20) Look Samsung has never been one for restraint and subtlety and the company's phones have always exuded an aura of excess and sophistication.
21) That is indeed how you do feel, because Kyle (with his expertise coupled with his attitude) exudes that aura that puts your worries at ease.
22) " They exuded an aura of fear:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of exude aura
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of exude aura with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with exude aura
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word exude aura in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with exude aura.
20 examples of simple sentences of exude aura. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of exude aura
Compound Sentences with exude aura
Complex Sentences with exude aura
Compound-Complex Sentences with exude aura