extensive archive in a sentence
1) It also maintains a fairly extensive archive of past movies and video releases.
2) Because of its longevity, this blog also has an extensive archive collection.
3) Extensive archive of further papers by E.T. Jaynes on probability and physics.
extensive archive example sentences4) It also publishes the "Slackwater Journal" and maintains an extensive archive .
5) They have an extensive archive dealing with creationist claims and providing evidence on many different topics.
6) An extensive archive of both surface meteorological and atmospheric profile data has been acquired and is available for analysis.
7) Haven worked closely with the family owned operation to rework and customize two models from Tricker's extensive archive .
8) During this time, Wolfgang began to listen to rough, early demos from Van Halen's extensive archive .
9) But the exhibition draws on the V &A's extensive archive to tell a concise history of modern art.
10) In 2003 and 2007 Penelope Smail and Kathleen Moffat generously donated Curtis Moffat's extensive archive to the museum.
11) The BFI holds an extensive archive of interviews recorded by Gifford of various figures in the film, television and comics industries.
12) Another educational organisation is the Milton Keynes City Discovery Centre at Bradwell Abbey, which holds an extensive archive about Milton Keynes.
13) We are very grateful to them for allowing us to select images from within their extensive archive stretching back more than one hundred years for our new website.
14) The site also serves as an extensive archive , allowing scientists and students to refer back to pollution events from previous months and years.
15) In all, there are plans for the series to continue mining Decca's extensive archive , which will be welcome news for opera fans around the world.
example sentences with extensive archive16) What do you think of the Lifereef Venturi Skimmers?I have never used one, but we do have an extensive archive of protein skimmer recommendations.
17) An extensive archive of the Mee-Ow Show from its first show to the present is maintained in the Northwestern archives in the Deering Library in Evanston, IL.
18) First VIEW is an extensive archive of fashion photography that allows access to more than 3 million runway images of designers from around the world.
19) Also, the extensive archive of the Templars, with detailed records of all of their business holdings and financial transactions, was never found.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of extensive archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of extensive archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with extensive archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word extensive archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with extensive archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of extensive archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of extensive archive
Compound Sentences with extensive archive
Complex Sentences with extensive archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with extensive archive