express authorization in a sentence
1) Make a payment out of your account without your prior express authorization.
2) No general grant of authority for rulemaking shall be considered as express authorization.
3) The character has been used without the express authorization of the Crossen Estate.
4) Article 12(2) is subject to an express contrary authorization by the Constitution.
express authorization example sentences5) All other uses are prohibited without the express written authorization of Glenbow Museum or the copyright owner.
6) Since then, the privilege of the writ has only been suspended upon the express authorization of Congress.
7) We will not provide protected information to alternative treatment or service providers without your express written authorization outside of emergency situations.
8) It also prohibited establishing or enlarging National Parks or Monuments in Wyoming in the future except by express authorization of Congress.
9) The escrow holder instead complied with addendum instructions received from the buyer and seller without first obtaining the lender's express authorization.
10) The commissioner may propose legislation as provided in RSA 21-J:3, XI for obtaining express authorization or legislative approval.
11) You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Services or your rights to any of the Services provided by this site to any third party without the express written authorization of this site.
12) If you do not see our express authorization, you should assume no third party has the right to allow you to use the Content.
13) Section 213 of the USA Patriot Act,11 enacted on Oct. 26, 2001, contains the first express statutory authorization for the issuance of sneak and peek search warrants in American history.
14) Powered equipment, such as chainsaws, may be necessary to keep trails open but such use is permitted only with the express written authorization of the DEC commissioner.
example sentences with authorization15) A covered entity may disclose PHI (Protected Health Information) to facilitate treatment, payment, or health care operations without a patient's express written authorization.
16) Either a government agency or a private company with express contractual authorization from the government makes plates as needed, which are then mailed or delivered to vehicle owners.
17) This bill requires the department of revenue administration to have express legislative authorization for increasing fees, establishing fine or penalty schedules, or imposing penalties on taxpayers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of express authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of express authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with express authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word express authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with express authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of express authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of express authorization
Compound Sentences with express authorization
Complex Sentences with express authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with express authorization