explicitly authorize in a sentence
1) By 1568, wife selling was explicitly authorized by the law in several circumstances.
2) Bar owners are explicitly authorized by law to require an ID from their patrons.
3) But Obama has made no effort to ask Congress to explicitly authorize his own conflict.
4) Individual property tax is explicitly authorized by the Code but exists as a standalone law.
explicitly authorize example sentences5) It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
6) ANYHOO, how is this any different in principle from laws explicitly authorizing baseball and football monopolies?
7) The Government of Afghanistan has further explicitly authorized the U.S. government to exercise criminal jurisdiction over U.S. personnel.
8) explicitly authorize or require the removal of firearms or ammunition at the scene of a domestic violence incident.
9) explicitly authorizes cities to charge a late-comers fee to recoup the costs associated with preparing the nonproject EIS.
10) Those bills in fact explicitly authorize tax credits to participating employers whether a state or the federal government established the Exchange.
11) In April 1776 the North Carolina Provincial Congress issued the Halifax Resolves, explicitly authorizing its delegates to vote for independence.
12) In addition, other remedies are either explicitly authorized by the discovery provisions in some jurisdictions or recognized as an aspect of judicial discretion to control discovery.
13) A large percentage of USIA propaganda was of the unattributed gray variety, even though the agency was not explicitly authorized to engage in covert propaganda.
14) Most of the followers of naturism in liberty consider that there is a gap in the French penal code, which while not explicitly forbidding simple nudity, does not explicitly authorize it.
example sentences with authorize15) FDA is explicitly authorized to rely on inspections of other Federal, State and local agencies to meet its increased inspection mandate for domestic facilities.
16) The Detainee Treatment Act had explicitly authorized an appeal process for Combatant Status Review Tribunals which failed to follow the military's own rules.
17) The Government of the United States believes that the invasion was explicitly authorized by Security Council Resolution 678 and thus complies with international law.
18) EVEMon, a .NET application that monitors and forecasts skill training times, is one example of an explicitly authorized external application.
19) This can be considered a third type of "grey market" since it is legal, yet unregulated, and probably not intended or explicitly authorized by oil producers.
20) On October 9, 2002, the Congress passed the Iraq Resolution which explicitly authorized the President to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of explicitly authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of explicitly authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with explicitly authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word explicitly authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with explicitly authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of explicitly authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of explicitly authorize
Compound Sentences with explicitly authorize
Complex Sentences with explicitly authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with explicitly authorize