explicit authorization in a sentence
1) They may not be used in other Internet or non Internet publications without explicit authorization.
2) Jackson had invaded Florida during the First Seminole War without explicit public authorization from Calhoun or Monroe.
3) The guidance falls short of the explicit legal authorization that banking industry officials had pushed the to government provide.
4) Some countries have requested an explicit authorization of the United Nations Security Council before committing troops to Iraq.
explicit authorization example sentences5) The use of force was only valid as a last resort, with prior, explicit authorization of the Council.
6) Their primary reason for existence is to make sure NOBODY gets a single penny of my balance without my explicit authorization .
7) There is a heated debate regarding whether the invasion was launched with the explicit authorization of the United Nations Security Council.
8) On July 7, 2009 WRGB resumed its radio simulcast broadcasts on a frequency of 87.9 FM, without explicit FCC authorization.
9) Usage in for-profit enterprises on or off the Internet including CD-ROMs, magazines, books, Internet Sites and advertizements is strictly prohibited without explicit authorization.
10) Consistent with FERPA, we do not release personal student information, other than public directory information, to other parties unless we receive explicit written authorization to do so.
11) The law says that subsidies are to be available through exchanges that are "established by a State," without an explicit authorization of federal exchanges.
12) Explicit, prior authorization in writing must be obtained for other reproduction or use of all copyrighted information, be it in textual or multimedia (sound, images, software, etc.) format.
13) Reproduction or translation of substantial portions of the web site, or any use other than for educational or other non-commercial purposes, require explicit, prior authorization in writing.
14) However, on 8 March the US State Department denied the reports and that the United States would arm opposition groups without explicit international authorization.
example sentences with authorization15) Their position was that while a trust was formed, the tribe could not make a claim for damages without explicit congressional authorization.
16) There's a question in this for Brown, too: How much does he want explicit authorization to enact payroll reductions if bargaining fails?
17) In October 2007, Clinton cosponsored a bill prohibiting the use of funds for military action in Iran without " explicit Congressional authorization.
18) The passage and signing of the Act follows through on President Bush's expressed intention to get explicit Congressional authorization to use military tribunals.
19) Absent explicit authorization for an offset, the ADEA generally requires that an employer offer an equal benefit to, or expend an equal cost for, older employees.
20) S. 974 – To amend the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 to prohibit any involvement of U.S. Armed Forces in an invasion of North Vietnam without prior and explicit congressional authorization.
21) Lemelsen initially refused, as he was in possession of a written order from Kesselring which prohibited any talks with the enemy without his explicit authorization.
22) Furthermore, the heavy Panzer divisions, such as the Panzer Lehr, 12th SS Panzer, and 2nd SS Panzer, could not be mobilized to the coast without the explicit authorization of Hitler himself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of explicit authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of explicit authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with explicit authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word explicit authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with explicit authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of explicit authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of explicit authorization
Compound Sentences with explicit authorization
Complex Sentences with explicit authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with explicit authorization