evidence accumulate in a sentence
1) More and more evidence is accumulating daily .
2) Evidence is slowly accumulating against the manufacturers .
3) Thus, less research evidence has accumulated to establish their worth.
evidence accumulate example sentences4) Evidence has accumulated opportunistically and direct observation is serendipitous.
5) Evidence has accumulated that several autoimmune phenomena are present in ulcerative colitis patients.
6) Such are generally seen to be the product of sequences of evidence accumulating judgements.
7) A controlled trial of these medications may be in order if more evidence accumulates .
8) Evidence is accumulating that the reproductive system is not totally inactive during the childhood years.
9) Evidence is accumulating to show that gut epithelial cells interact closely with adjacent mononuclear cells.
10) According to Gallagher, "New evidence is accumulating that sabotage very likely occurred".
11) Recent evidence is accumulating pointing to a viral origin for some head and neck cancers.
12) The evidence is accumulating now .
13) And some believe evidence is accumulating that the national effort happened on November 2, 2004.
14) In the years since this challenge, much evidence has accumulated to answer their ques- tion.
15) Evidence is accumulating that bottlenose dolphins employ imitation to learn hunting and other skills from other dolphins.
use evidence accumulate in a sentence16) Evidence has accumulated linking exposure to recent stressful events with psychological distress, most typically with depressive symptoms.
17) In addition, evidence is accumulating that high levels of estrogen may increase the risk of breast cancer.
18) Evidence is accumulating that the intake of oral contraceptives is associated with the occurrence of hepatocellular adenoma.
19) Beginning around 2000, a significant body of evidence has accumulated which questions the effectiveness of cricoid pressure.
20) The evidence accumulates , in spite of the not entirely pleasant circumstances under which we often hear them.
21) In addition, evidence now accumulates that an altered microbiome state is linked to inflammatory and other health disorders.
22) As more developing countries have reformed their abortion laws, new evidence is accumulating that legal abortion saves women's lives.
23) Since the 1940s, evidence has accumulated to show the fundamental importance of touch to healthy physical and emotional development.
24) In recent years, evidence has accumulated indicating that rBGH may promote cancer in humans who drink milk from rBGH-treated cows.
25) For the next century the question of dual authorship was controversial, with more evidence accumulating in favour of the collaborative hypothesis.
26) However, evidence is accumulating that, as in cervical cancer, human papillomavirus may have a causal association with anal cancer.
27) Evidence is now accumulating to suggest that this is only partially true, because there is considerable association with other allergic symptoms.
28) This is one of the most famous results of Kolmogorov 1941 theory, and considerable experimental evidence has accumulated that supports it.
How to use evidence accumulate in a sentence29) Yet, evidence is also accumulating of profound and potentially irreversible changes in the ability of the planet to sustain our progress.
30) More evidence accumulates that promiscuity is a health risk. the latest idea is that male promiscuity spreads cervical cancer, yet physical desire is highly promiscuous.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of evidence accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of evidence accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with evidence accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word evidence accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with evidence accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of evidence accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of evidence accumulate
Compound Sentences with evidence accumulate
Complex Sentences with evidence accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with evidence accumulate