everyone astonishment in a sentence
1) To everyone's astonishment, a resurrected Captain Barbossa descends the stairs.
2) To everyone's astonishment, that new party nominated Greeley as their presidential candidate.
3) To everyone's great astonishment, stockman Granatkin came to his senses and recovered.
4) To everyone's astonishment, the famous Vittorio Vidal is accompanied by the unknown Charity.
everyone astonishment example sentences5) And to everyone's astonishment, the young man was really an apprentice with a shoemaker.
6) To everyone's astonishment, she addressed the gathering with style and modest confidence for several minutes.
7) To everyone's astonishment, the "Centurion" reappeared after 19 days causing even Anson to show emotion.
8) Upon catching hold of the two metal prongs, Schuppanzigh proclaims to everyone's astonishment "It's quite true!
9) To everyone's astonishment, the unfashionable club from East Anglia then won the First Division title at the first attempt.
10) Yusuf, meanwhile, much to everyone's astonishment, returned to Africa, having learned of the death of his son.
11) To everyone's astonishment - after all, Caldecott's knowledge of bloodstock could be summarized on the back of postage stamp - it prospered.
12) Sarah emerges from her cabin to see that the crew are heading straight for the cliffs, and to everyone's astonishment, she pulls the engine-room telegraph to full astern and takes the wheel herself.
13) Suddenly, to everyone's astonishment, the grand jury testimony was sealed from the public by Judge Mitchell Schweitzer, for reasons that to this day are still not clear.
14) It was uncovered, much to everyone's astonishment, in northeastern Bulgaria, near the attractive modern city of Varna, and it may well be more than 6,000 years old.
example sentences with astonishment15) We first encounter her at a party thrown by Fooker's neighbor, Chuck . Instantly, she and Fooker hit it off, and to everyone's astonishment, started dating. (Yeah, you heard me.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of everyone astonishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of everyone astonishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with everyone astonishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word everyone astonishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with everyone astonishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of everyone astonishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of everyone astonishment
Compound Sentences with everyone astonishment
Complex Sentences with everyone astonishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with everyone astonishment