ever attain in a sentence
1) This was the highest point I had ever attained while climbing.
2) Against top-shelf opposition, Lester reached a level that few pitchers ever attain.
3) This speed remains until today the fastest speed ever attained by a piston-engined seaplane.
4) This is the highest score ever attained by any pilot with any American-made aircraft.
ever attain example sentences5) He graduated with the highest grades ever attained by any student up to that time.
6) There is no evidence that the UK OTC market will ever attain its size and respectability.
7) The 3-ranking is the highest national ranking ever attained by the men's volleyball team.
8) Kalou has since then publicly stated he has given up hope of ever attaining the Dutch nationality.
9) He was the youngest to ever attain the office of Assistant Pastor in RCCG in the United Kingdom .
10) An English Setter called "Countess" was the first gun dog to ever attain a Dual Champion title.
11) Patrick's fourth starting position, however, was the highest ever attained for the race by a female driver.
12) It also earned 145 points in California's GreenPoint Rated program, the most ever attained by a multifamily project.
13) Wreckers is the kindest thing i have to say, and wreck you will, should you ever attain power.
14) This remains the fastest straight line speed ever attained by a turbocharged car at a Grand Prix in Formula One history.
example sentences with attain15) Stafford also was cited in the "Guinness Book of World Records" for the highest speed ever attained by man.
16) He that inordinately and ambitiously desireth promotions is left all hopeless for ever attaining any promotion as long as he liveth.
17) In whose and what lifetime did the Oscars ever attain any class ??? Two words: Johnny Carson "Singlehandedly"?
18) In other words, without the High Priest of Nichiren Shoshu, no one in the world can ever attain enlightenment.
19) None of the California missions ever attained complete self-sufficiency, and required continued (albeit modest) financial support from mother Spain.
20) No other Palace player ever attained one season's maximum appearances in our first three Division 1 seasons - 'Jacko' did, all three times.
21) Nor can the sons of Agar and the inhabitants of Teman, who are the wise and the proudly prudent of this world, ever attain this wisdom.
22) As it settles down and the chances of ever attaining the radical goals become ever more remote, members begin to shift their attention to the routine satisfactions of just 'being a member'.
23) Mules of every type and variety were shown–all bred with the Missouri characteristics, "without which no mule can ever attain real greatness" in show or strength.
24) All the other prophetic wannabes aspired to become like Cain and were always having to justify the fact that their prophecies never really ever attained anything near to Cain's apparent accuracy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ever attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ever attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ever attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ever attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ever attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of ever attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ever attain
Compound Sentences with ever attain
Complex Sentences with ever attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with ever attain