eventually attain in a sentence
1) Through this training, psychological stability is eventually attained.
2) It eventually attained tropical storm intensity on August 28.
3) Megaherbivores eventually attained a body mass of over 10 000 kg.
4) For this reason, everyone will eventually attain heaven, including Hitler.
eventually attain example sentences5) However, he adapted, and eventually attained the rank of Sergeant.
6) I'm hoping to eventually attain the name, Carnival Platinum Cruiser.
7) By this awesome plan, all of God's Children eventually attain immortality.
8) Even the most recalcitrant sinner, he argued, will eventually attain salvation.
9) Each of us must eventually attain mastery over the physical body and the selfish ego.
10) After tracking northwest for several days, Ellen eventually attained hurricane status as it turned westward.
11) She was then hired by the Rockefeller Institute and eventually attained the rank of associate.
12) It is said that she eventually attained "Rainbow Body" as a realized female Buddha.
13) The great gurus insist that after a lifetime of effort you may eventually attain their level!
14) Thus, during many lifetimes of learning, all human spirits eventually attain full growth and maturity.
example sentences with attain15) He also enrolled in the Boy Scouts, eventually attaining the rank of Star Scout.
16) There is no reincarnation by which we may eventually attain spiritual perfection through works of our righteousness.
17) They took time to get used to one another, but eventually attained a very high technical standard.
18) Yes, we all eventually attain the crown of eternal life, and this treasure belongs to everyone!
19) Academically, she did not shine there, although eventually attaining seven O-grades, including fabric and fashion.
20) Traveling eastward, Carmen eventually attained a central pressure of 949 millibars as it struck the United Kingdom.
21) Henry eventually attained the rank of lieutenant-colonel in the Royal Artillery, and died on 24 August 1949.
22) There he enlisted in the ROK Army and served throughout the war, eventually attaining the rank of captain.
23) This is how each one of God's children eventually attains maturity, to become just like our Father.
24) Clausewitz entered the Prussian military service at the age of twelve as a Lance-Corporal, eventually attaining the rank of Major-General.
25) Each student is required to complete long-term clinical experiences during which entry-level or near entry-level competence in physical therapy is eventually attained.
26) He was indentured to a jeweler at age 11, but later ran to sea, eventually attaining a pilot's rating.
27) It was to be so exercised for the benefit of subject people that they would eventually attain their birthright–freedom".
28) I am a Muslim now." With the guidance of Allahu ta'ala, I had eventually attained the Hidaya (the right way).
29) In order to eventually attain The Victory, we are called upon to achieve many lesser victories, in ascending levels of difficulty.
30) Averill Belknap married Andrew Robert Mack (January 18, 1896 – June 10, 1977), a U.S. Navy officer who eventually attained the rank of rear admiral.
31) Properties of the Markov chain like absorbing states, i.e., states that any particle attains eventually, can be read off the eigenvectors of the transition matrices.
32) At the same time, the DHP petitioned the Ottoman government for its own permit to build a railway from Beirut to Hauran via Damascus, eventually attaining it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of eventually attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of eventually attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with eventually attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word eventually attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with eventually attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of eventually attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of eventually attain
Compound Sentences with eventually attain
Complex Sentences with eventually attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with eventually attain