especially apt in a sentence
1) Thinking outside the gift box for teachers may be especially apt .
2) Children are especially apt at noticing when one of their peers violates their established gender role.
3) The most ancient nobility, the "Uradel", are especially apt to omit its use.
especially apt example sentences4) And shining a light in this case is especially apt , as it was light that was analysed.
5) Theater and drama offer a powerful vehicle for expression, and an especially apt one for youths and teens.
6) The part about ending is especially apt , as this is the next to last of the Songs of Fredman.
7) In light of the quotes above, this one seems especially apt :
8) In the words of the ACLU's principal founder Roger Baldwin: "No fight for civil liberties ever stays won."  That insight is especially apt in the school context.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of especially apt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of especially apt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with especially apt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word especially apt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with especially apt.
20 examples of simple sentences of especially apt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of especially apt
Compound Sentences with especially apt
Complex Sentences with especially apt
Compound-Complex Sentences with especially apt