especially American in a sentence
1) Nor is there anything especially American or British about them.
2) With the assistance of some foreign especially American companies gas expedition has increased.
3) He also considers their contemporary value to right-wing, especially American , politics.
especially American example sentences4) The 8 ball is frequently used iconically in Western, especially American , culture.
5) Eno and Lanois encouraged an interest in older songs, especially American roots music.
6) During World War II, all celebrations, especially American , were suppressed.
7) Head injuries in sports , especially American football, has been a controversial topic of late.
8) Some versions of IPA today, especially American ones, are often too bitter for comfort.
9) Mr Obama faced protests by South Africans against US foreign policy , especially American drone strikes.
10) He is a passionate promoter of all forms of racing, especially American stock car auto racing.
11) Initially, it wants to free all Muslim states of any western and especially American influence.
12) But consumers -- especially American consumers -- have more influence over climate change than they might think.
13) Its long-haul flights, especially American , and Australian, are mainly concentrated in Terminal 2.
14) There are also scores of other companies, especially American and Japanese who are pointing to the dollars.
15) I refuse to subscribe to self-serving and navel-gazing insular, and usually ill-informed media, especially American media.
example sentences with especially American16) Much of the material used by various bishops, especially American bishops, on the subject was drafted by Murray.
17) FUN FACT: One of my hobbies is collecting rare books, especially American books from the 19th century.
18) There are those who choose to believe the threat is exaggerated, or is only episodic, or derives from our own behavior, especially American (or Israeli).
19) Jim liked school, especially American history, when, in the fourth grade, he discovered a book on the life of Andrew Jackson.
20) Men have always been hung up on breasts, especially American men, and in those days it was the only part of the body which could be shown.
21) The system of majority rule is far too static to be adequate for the dynamic needs of the American people, and especially American youth.
22) Others, especially American born generations of Asians, accept the ID designation as more appropriate due to their embrace of a more "pan-Asian" identity.
23) In the twentieth century, many Western and especially American artists took up themes like totem poles and shamanistic rites inspired by such work.
24) However, especially American yellow warblers are prolific, and the stocks will usually rebound quickly if riparian habitat is allowed to recover.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of especially American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of especially American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with especially American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word especially American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with especially American.
20 examples of simple sentences of especially American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of especially American
Compound Sentences with especially American
Complex Sentences with especially American
Compound-Complex Sentences with especially American