escape attempt in a sentence
1) Regular patrols sought to prevent escape attempts.
2) He had been confined there following two previous failed escape attempts.
3) Subsequently, he made three escape attempts.
4) He shot Stanton and later died during a prison escape attempt.
escape attempt example sentences5) Write a short story about a daring escape attempt.
6) However, there were a few minor escape attempts.
7) Certain Germans helped prisoners in their escape attempts.
8) escape attempts were severely punished by the GDR.
9) He was involved in an escape attempt in 2000.
10) escape attempt... prisoner sprays hospital patients with CS gas.
11) Unrest continued through 1952 with civil disobedience and more escape attempts.
12) These tracks were equipped with derailers to prevent escape attempts.
13) Moral careers, escape attempts and front and back regions.
14) An escape attempt is thwarted by She-Hulk.
example sentences with attempt15) Mears found evidence of more than 1,000 escape attempts.
16) His escape attempt fails, and is recaptured by the Army.
17) Battles was too ill to participate in the Oct 1944 escape attempt.
18) escape attempts were more frequent after Owen's tenure at commandant.
19) This deputy characterizes the event surrounding his death as an escape attempt.
20) But I know now I must save up my escape attempts.
21) Cesar dreams of another escape attempt to get back to Madagascar.
22) Assistants are often standing by out-of-frame to head off escape attempts.
23) Churchill later made a successful escape attempt from his prison in Pretoria.
24) Her husband Alex is now in hiding after an abortive escape attempt.
25) During her final escape attempt, Sarah encounters two different Terminator models.
26) Most of the escape attempts failed.
27) Oxford United continue their escape attempt.
How to use attempt in a sentence28) He's made 2 escape attempts and had a reputation for persistent violence.
29) Todd shoots and kills Andrea to punish Jesse for an escape attempt.
30) Both airmen were confined at Wauwilermoos as a punishment for escape attempts.
31) The night club owner was angry at her because of her escape attempts.
32) Lucas planned Mio's escape attempt because Diego had blackmailed him.
33) The sentence was in retribution for a perceived escape attempt of a prisoner.
34) escape attempts, by both enslaved and indentured laborers, were not uncommon.
35) Several escape attempts failed when the escapees were stopped after crossing the outer fence.
36) An escape attempt by Toro damages the control mechanism and sets the Torch free.
37) Burawoy describes, for example, industrial workers' ' escape attempts'.
38) Many escape attempts were made until July 1948 when the exiles were returned to Israel.
39) An escape attempt was unsuccessful.
40) Norton then has Captain Hadley murder Tommy under the guise of an escape attempt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of escape attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of escape attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with escape attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word escape attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with escape attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of escape attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of escape attempt
Compound Sentences with escape attempt
Complex Sentences with escape attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with escape attempt